Haas - Off Field Dramas

Depends i guess in what the NRL say if its going to the integrity commision. With the off season the NRL have had they might not be too sympathetic.

You would think so but then look at the 'punishments' the likes of Moga and Salmon have received for equal or worse offenses sinc Haas's last issue.

what was the reprimand for inglis dui last year?...interesting to see how things pan out for Haas in comparison

Thx Tom....only 2?.... that guy could've killed himself and multiple others. That's really made things interesting for me on the Haas outcome

And before you say is that all you’ve got??? I’m going to wait until I’m less furious before I dismantle every fucking thing you just said before I reply
iu

Based on what he has done and bearing in mind the consequences and repercussions, a suspension of 4 to 6 weeks would seem appropriate, given what has been handed to him, so far. that would be from the term of the incident and run concurrently with his current suspension.
That would be my take on it, but who knows what they believe is appropriate as far as this club and NRL is concerned? They seem to go from a "hanging judge" to feather duster belting, depending on the mood (and knowledge) of the media. I hope we reach some consistency by the end of all this.

Mate, you’re good.

I tried to delete that post because it’s not worth the effort. But you caught/quoted me...

Bravo
No worries. Feel free to pretend it never happened...

Probably wouldn’t have quoted it if I wanted to pretend it never happened
Well, you seem to be really good at it, and I just didn't want you to get out of your comfort zone.

It's a fucking magistrate's court for a very, very brief appearance concerning a very, very minor matter. He wore shoes,what else does everyone want?

A very, very minor matter?

I don't see how something that can lead to such serious consequences can be considered a very very minor matter.

A very, very minor matter?

I don't see how something that can lead to such serious consequences can be considered a very very minor matter.
In the grand scheme of things it IS a minor matter. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be viewed as serious. Being paid megabucks doesn't bestow wisdom and maturity on a person. He's just making impulsive child like decisions due to immaturity and he needs another smack on the arse. I hope they fine him but not stand him down. It can be argued that virtually any action can lead to serious consequences but those hypothetical outcomes didn't happen in his case. No harm no foul must be applicable in this case. I agree both actions are poor, reflect badly on the club and Haas and he needs to learn from the punishment that they are not acceptable but if he is stood down I believe it would hurt the team.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.