Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Worst case scenario he would be fully fit next season right?
Man I really don't want to miss out on Hodges player for an entire year!
Having him in the finals will make our chances of a premiership so much better.

Far out, what a shit injury must be super frustrating for Hodges as well.

The way Hodges plays, it will make it harder for him to get back to his best with his injury IMO.

RBY did try to warn that a return on the time frame suggested was being very optimistic.

I am coming out the other end of rupturing my right achilles, last August, and it's still not right.

Might be time to unveil the photos, Coxy.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
RBY did try to warn that a return on the time frame suggested was being very optimistic.

I am coming out the other end of rupturing my right achilles, last August, and it's still not right.

Coxy has photos of a raw boned youngster????? Please share

You might be right but once again it's not exactly a good comparison to compare you and Hodges.
He is an elite athlete with professionals surrounding him on a daily basis and will get as much treatment as needed + more. I'm still optimistic he'll be back in the next two months, there is 9 weeks to go before finals time. I wouldn't want him coming into a finals game off that sort of injury, if can't make it in the normal rounds he should wait till next year [icon_frown

You might be right but once again it's not exactly a good comparison to compare you and Hodges.
I amaware of that.
However, if he trains hard and works at his game, he will be in the ball park.

simmo77 said:

Coxy has photos of a raw boned youngster????? Please share

NSFW icon_thumbs_u

draggx said:
Foordy said:
vertigo said:
Hodges not ready for comeback, don't think we'll see him in action this year....

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 5890011501

As long as they don't rush him back ... with Folau gone we will need a strike center next year, so we need Hodges on the park in 2011

Next year we will struggle if Hodges doesn't play most the season, Matai will not be able to do it himself.

That F***ing really sucks!!!! Matai??? Is that a joke??

I think he's taking the piss because Matai is injured all the time as well, lol.

broncospwn said:
I think he's taking the piss because Matai is injured all the time as well, lol.

LOL, i almost had a heart attack when i heard Matai. God apart from the 1000 penalties he gives away each game the guy cant score a try. We would have the two most injured centres in the comp!! Not a good centre combo IMO

broncospwn said:

Nope no taking the piss at all. Manly look to not want him, The warriors and a "Mystery Club" have made a bid on him.

draggx said:
broncospwn said:

Nope no taking the piss at all. Manly look to not want him, The warriors and a "Mystery Club" have made a bid on him.

Could the Mystery Mystery club be the Broncos?? Good defender but to many injuries. Has brain snaps aswell!! He is going good against the raiders atm though!!

He is hopeless, no way should we even consider him. Not only is he injured every 2nd game, he's injured 4-5 times in every game he plays LOL.

He's not what we need, no way. I would rather Glenn or Gillett keep playing centre tbh. Inglis or Ferugson(if he is cheap) or no one at all.

The Rock said:
They are a prick of an injury. In fact, it's probably the worst injury you can get. Steve Price has big trouble with his and had to retire because his injury was having trouble healing. Taniela Tuiaki tore his Achilles tendon and he probably won't return this year as it was not responding to treatment. It's such a tough injury to get right, I would not be surprised of Hodges didn't play again this year.

Tuiaki had a few more issues than achilles such as major cartilage damage to his ankle.

But the achilles is a shit of an injury to have. Tendons heal very very slowly if they do heal at all.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Howie
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.