Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Im glad his trying Michaels in a trial and not round 1.

yeah but who plays their full team in trials? hardly anyone, meaning that even if michaels plays poorly he will still be made to look at least mediocre because hes playing against some chums that have even LESS of a hope of becoming first grade superstars.

I want Yow Yeh to get the ball, so being outside Michaels is not where he needs to be.

Anonymous person said:
yeah but who plays their full team in trials? hardly anyone, meaning that even if michaels plays poorly he will still be made to look at least mediocre because hes playing against some chums that have even LESS of a hope of becoming first grade superstars.

And there is a good chance he will still fail against those guys.

lets hope that the teams the broncos play watched the broncos matches before Michaels was axed, and as such will know how to show him up.

not like its hard though.

I hope they do as well. but i also hope that Michaels watched those matches and learns from them. I hope the time spent in Qcup was enough to make him wake up.

Make or break year for Michaels. If he can recapture his past form a contract renewal awaits. Hopefully his confidence isn't too far gone.

centrelink do contracts for unemployable people now?

Anonymous person said:
yeah but who plays their full team in trials? hardly anyone

Yet you still criticise Henjak for not playing our full team in a trial? I like your logic.

You said Henjak was like Bennett because he gave first grade spot to retards or non-first grade players, and then stated that no coach plays a first grade team at trials?

and that boys and girls is how you completely misinterpret someones post lol.

Don't know any other way I can take it, to be honest.

Don't get worked up because Henjak has put him into a trial side FFS. Don't even comment about it. It's a trial. Ivan's in the position of an Australian rep being out of the team for more than half the season. Isn't it smart of him to utilise the trial matches to try other combinations?

you couldve taken it the right way, but you chose to look for something that wasnt there and came to your own conclusion.

Whats the right way? how did you intend it?

Bennett had a history of choosing nuffies, Henjack looks like hes choosing a nuffie. end of story.

hes still gonna pick him though. hes a nuffie. therefore, hes picking a nuffie, like bennett did continually.

Active Now

• Muros
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Ondi
  • scobie
  • Splinter
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Mick_Hancock
  • theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • maddo
  • Tim K
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.