Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Michaels had a bad season in 09 after an Injury. he Dropped him late yes but still dropped him.

Michaels deserves a chance in a trial.

Anonymous person said:
hes still gonna pick him though. hes a nuffie. therefore, hes picking a nuffie, like bennett did continually.

...but the whole team will be full of nuffies?

FTR too Bennett is the greatest coach you'll see in your lifetime (I'm guessing you weren't around for the Gibson era)

Anonymous person said:
you couldve taken it the right way, but you chose to look for something that wasnt there and came to your own conclusion.

The smart arse way obivously

m1c said:
FTR too Bennett is the greatest coach you'll see in your lifetime (I'm guessing you weren't around for the Gibson era)
he was, but i dont think he is anymore. my opinion of him dropped and dropped and dropped since 2001.

i think when its all said and done, Bellamy will be the best coach we'll see for a long time. what hes done with the storm is just incredible. theyve lost 3/4 of their teams over the last 4 years, yet are still the dominant team every year.

Anonymous person said:
looks like Henjak still has a few bennett-like traits he needs to remove from his coaching methods, mainly giving retards first grade spots.

Yeah, Bennett has given many a broncos jumper to retards

Anonymous person said:
m1c said:
he was, but i dont think he is anymore. my opinion of him dropped and dropped and dropped since 2001.

i think when its all said and done, Bellamy will be the best coach we'll see for a long time. what hes done with the storm is just incredible. theyve lost 3/4 of their teams over the last 4 years, yet are still the dominant team every year.

and who'd he learn everything from?

Bellamy is undoubtedly the coach of the naughties, be interesting to see if he can keep it up for another few decades

And at the moment Bellamy is still 2/4 while Wayne has a perfect record in GFs.

m1c, I lived through the Gibson era.

His legacy was that he realised that you could win games if the other team didn't score as many points as your team.

He introduced defensive football - no penalties, grinding play and no frills drills.
Have a look at some of his selections when he was SOO coach.

He presided over the 4-2 scorelines.

I have said this before, but I believe Jack was a black mark on the game. The 'athlete' as player syndrome can be traced back to Jack.

Wayne's lost period, when he thought ( he couldn't) win games without a half back, was his 'Jack' era.
Think of the bland Broncos and that was Jack.

He had great success with Parra, but that was basically on the back of some immensely talented players.

So my missus made a good point

A couple years back we got a bird and named him "Sam" after Big Sammy T. 2 weeks later Sam got injured.

A couple of weeks ago we got a bird and named him "Hodges"....

Keep in mind thou we only got "Hodges" because our bird "Izzy" passed away :(

draggx said:
So my missus made a good point

A couple years back we got a bird and named him "Sam" after Big Sammy T. 2 weeks later Sam got injured.

A couple of weeks ago we got a bird and named him "Hodges"....

Keep in mind thou we only got "Hodges" because out bird "Izzy" passed away :(

Next one to be called Billy, Jarryd or Greg?

I think Michaels has a few deficiencies in his game, which i just can't see him fixing.

please let him be decent.

Wanka could be a bolter for the Centre spot.

just found out he plays Centre,5/8th as well as lock.

I'd say there are probably a few names ahead of Wanka at this stage.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.