'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

Thaiday? Now it's getting beyond a joke.

Next they will be suggesting Lockyer and Folau. Fucking idiots.

Scotty said:
Next they will be suggesting Lockyer and Folau. **** idiots.

Nope they weren't mentioned.

Kenny was. [icon_lol1.

They can have one of the old pies that Carl Webb left in the bottom of the deep freezer. A 5% off voucher for Coffee Club and a DVD from WOW's bargain bin.

I did mention that is was on the Bulldogs forum.

There are really savage about Hannant. [icon_evillaugh

I may ask them for a player swap as well. I will ask for Hannant & Ennis.

And we give them Michaels

Kaz said:

do you actually want ennis back?

Kaz said:

Ennis would be good to have back and his just what we need. A young hooker who plays well along side Locky and Wallace.

Oh wait.

Nope. Don't want Hannant back either.

But they don't know that.

draggx said:
Kaz said:

Ennis would be good to have back and his just what we need. A young hooker who plays well along side Locky and Wallace.

Oh wait.
[icon_lol1.
Ennis can stay where he is. I will take McCullough any day!

Huge. said:
Loyalty and modern football are unrelated subjects. It's a two way street and neither club nor player owe each other any loyalty. The players are employees and clubs merely employers.It's business and no-one barks when we go somewhere else for better money. Best any reasonable person can expect is that the partings are on good terms.

Be happy to have Hannant back. As to the financial side I think BH would be in a severely weakened bargaining position and the Broncs would get him at a fair price if he came calling. Naturally this is all hypothetical and assumes the Bolldugs release him.

What is wrong with me? I keep agreeing with you!

Would the Dogs accept Smith Samau? I don't see why it wouldn't work, the Titans also once fell for that one..

I wouldn't have a problem with Hannant coming back. All off season all I read on here was the majority of people saying we need to buy a decent prop. Well Hannant is one of the absolute best going around at the moment - why shouldn't we get him back if he wants to come?

As Rock said - we bought Kemp back. We also bought Hodges back - and he was more a dick than Hannant about leaving.

Flutterby said:
I wouldn't have a problem with Hannant coming back. All off season all I read on here was the majority of people saying we need to buy a decent prop. Well Hannant is one of the absolute best going around at the moment - why shouldn't we get him back if he wants to come?

Because people want to buy a world class prop from another club that will stay loyal to the Broncos...

LOLZ

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
Kemp left because he had to.
Hannant left to chase the money. Twice.

Kemp didn't have to leave, he simply just got a better off (way better offer) from the Warriors.

Well yes, whatever the Warriors offered was better than $0.

Kemp was told he wasn't going to be made an offer at all.

Well half the people on here would have you believe that all the players should play for the love of the club and nothing more anyway!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.