Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

The facts don't support your agenda ... **** it, change the parameters to try and make them support your agenda.
Not really. Just from 30 metres out he wouldn't be doing as many grubbers etc so the number wouldn't really be an accurate representation of how many of his close quarters grubbers find legs.

Not really. Just from 30 metres out he wouldn't be doing as many grubbers etc so the number wouldn't really be an accurate representation of how many of his close quarters grubbers find legs.
Watch the video. Then go and compare the stat you come up with by comparing every other half in the game. Prove you don't have perceptual blindness or a bias towards hunt

Short kicks aren't just grubbers.

Short kicks aren't just grubbers.
I know they aren't just grubbers. My point was that an awful lot of his grubbers found legs. You said like 10/50 or whatever hit legs. Would be pretty rare for a bomb to hit legs.

Okay, so you tell me that you want an accurate representation of his kicking in 2016.. But then decide to pick and choose which kicks you want to count instead of counting all of them.

That makes sense.
Well if that wasn't a highlight reel of '2016 Year of the Hunt Haters', I don't know would be.

If there is a silver lining to all this, it's that Hunt has to have a belter of a season this year. He has the Dragons money in his account now virtually, he has to prove he deserves that much.

Let's hope he does it in a way that brings Milf into the fold as they've always done and not him overplaying his hand and smothering Milf out.

Plus he owes us a grand final

Welp it's official now

http://www.nrl.com/dragons-sign-ben-hunt/tabid/10874/newsid/103276/default.aspx

I'm also thinking about what attitude Hunt is going to have this year. Will he be as motivated as ever to leave the club that gave him his chance on a high? or is he looking forward to a fresh start next year and just wants this year over and done with?
He'll be ready to go hard i think
Probably will single handedly win us almost every game (like he's done in the past)

It is a bit surprising how the dragons are just throwing such big money at him... I guess they are hoping he doesn't catch it.

It is a bit surprising how the dragons are just throwing such big money at him... I guess they are hoping he doesn't catch it.
So by that logic i take it you're hopefully what we're paying Darius isn't included on the cap either then..?

So a full day's worth of work, not including the amount of work you would have put into getting recordings and so on.

That's nuts, if anyone has a go they're being ridiculously petty.

Yeah, the rest of time went into gathering the recordings. Converting them into a format that the program I use to edit them would accept, adding the rest of the stuff like the intro, creating the outro, adding the watermark etc and then rendering the video.

It is time consuming.

Where do you find the time to do all this plus spend all day on here? Great stats btw.

I'm pretty much always at a computer either working or studying. I find the time to make these videos.

1i668i.jpg

WHATDIDIJUSTFUCKINGSAY?????

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.