Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

Broncos fans may be dirty on Ben Hunt for jumping ship to the Dragons in 2018 – but there is a secret and very noble reason why the star halfback took the big bucks to change colours.
I can reveal that the Hunt family is very close – and were recently rocked by news that Ben’s dad is suffering from a serious and long-term illness.
The condition is curable – but will take some time and a lot of money.
It is for that reason that Hunt decided to shop himself around – and got the deal of a lifetime from the Dragons.
Players often switch clubs for the cash alone – but in this case, Hunt had a special reason to go to the highest bidder and Broncos fans should not be too harsh on him.( the mole)

(Last page)

Video is done. It's now rendering and will be uploaded soon.

Just to be clear, this is going to be focusing on short kicks in the opposition 30.

But just to give a spoiler alert because I know there would be a few people wondering about this stat.

Anthony Milford.

Kicks in opposition 30: 50

Number of deflections off opposition players: 12

That's 24%

Ben Hunt.

Kicks in opposition 30: 54

Number of deflections off opposition players: 11

That's 20%
This is within the 30. Can we adjust this to within like 15m? Because I think that would tell a different story.

This is within the 30. Can we adjust this to within like 15m? Because I think that would tell a different story.

This is for all short kicks in 2016.

In order to give an accurate representation, which I believe is what you wanted, you must include all short kicks. Otherwise it's not an accurate representation.

If there is a silver lining to all this, it's that Hunt has to have a belter of a season this year. He has the Dragons money in his account now virtually, he has to prove he deserves that much.

Let's hope he does it in a way that brings Milf into the fold as they've always done and not him overplaying his hand and smothering Milf out.

If there is a silver lining to all this, it's that Hunt has to have a belter of a season this year. He has the Dragons money in his account now virtually, he has to prove he deserves that much.

That's not how things work, he's got the money regardless of how he performs here. Of course it's always nice to have wishful thinking, but I wouldn't put any money on him being anywhere near as confident and committed as he was in 2015.

That's not how things work, he's got the money regardless of how he performs here. Of course it's always nice to have wishful thinking, but I wouldn't put any money on him being anywhere near as confident and committed as he was in 2015.

Agree. He has arguably the rest of his NRL career signed up now, he's guaranteed that money regardless of how shit he plays, barring an off-the-field scandal.

Remember how motivated Corey Norman was for us when he's signed for Parra? Norman has always been soft in the head, I hold Hunt a lot higher than him with regards to integrity, but there's still no guarantees, especially if he strings a couple of shockers together and drops his head again. (Note: anyone planning on using the word "drop" from that sentence to describe past occurrences of his failings will be flayed).

Has Benji Marshall fallen on his feet or what? That guy must be having some vivid dreams...

If anyone wants to factor in and out kicks inside 15 metres or only outside 20 metres or whatever, just watch Freaky's video and put in the effort to count or whatever yourself, simples.

This is for all short kicks in 2016.

In order to give an accurate representation, which I believe is what you wanted, you must include all short kicks. Otherwise it's not an accurate representation.
I will watch your video and count the kicks within the 15m mark. This is where Hunt was at his worst.

The facts don't support your agenda ... **** it, change the parameters to try and make them support your agenda.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.