Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

I'm gonna miss Bhunt. I was on board since his under 20's days. But he never really developed to the heights I wanted him to, sad to see him go but glad we don't have to pay him overs.

I hope he can give us one more good season, and the fans can show him the respect he does deserve. He was loyal to us when Hook left him on the bench 2 seasons too long.

Dobbo is interviewing him on channel Nine news shortly

I need to prove he's a shit kicker. Can you make sure not to put any of his good kicks in the video? Kthxbi.

Personally I've always wondered how he would go against BHQ's greatest kicker of all time.....

So, if we evaluate his track record:

Halfback for U20's GF - Lost
Halfback for Nine's GF - Lost
Halfback for THAT GF - Lost

Farewell.

This is within the 30. Can we adjust this to within like 15m? Because I think that would tell a different story.

And when that doesn't come back favourable to their argument, do it within the 10.

Some of you are mentally unstable though lol, im not upset he's leaving for the money, good on him, one bad injury and it could all be over, esp if the family thing is true.

He'll never get another offer like this, most in the thread that would have preferred him to stay recognize he's not worth what he's getting.

Take the money and run ben, no animosity from my end.

And when that doesn't come back favourable to their argument, do it within the 10.

It's not really going to come back favourable.

At worst, it's going to be 21% of his grubbers hit opponents.

Although, one of those is debateable since it's not clear. So that would make it 18%.

Dobbo is interviewing him on channel Nine news shortly

"So Ben you have signed for a huge amount of food, I mean food, I mean money; do you have any pies?

Although, one of those is debateable since it's not clear. So that would make it 18%.

What about kicks that didn't result in tries? If we class those as 'hitting the legs' what is the percentage then? Have you counted the kicks that both legs twice, because you should.

Have you also counted the kicks that came from his feet or legs, because they shouldn't count either.

And another he scored directly off the deflection.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.