Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

Even if it is ... you won't believe it, because it won't suit your anti-Hunt agenda

I have a feeling these future discussions on the kicking are going to include Milford a lot more.

Why is everyone calling for a star half back signing now. Milford is now our man like it or not so why throw $1m a year at another half.

Milford now has to be developed to become a complete half and we need to use the $$$ for re-signings to keep a team around him

There is a 10 day cooling off period, but if he goes back on his contract he could end up like DCE and hated.

I think a lot of people also hate DCE because Titans let players go to get him and they passed on players they would have signed because they wouldn't have been able to afford them if they had him.

He left them in a bit of a hole. They worked their ass off to recover from it.

I liked Hunt and I'm disappointed he left but I agree that Milford will be our main half for years to come and the team should be built around him.

I have a feeling these future discussions on the kicking are going to include Milford a lot more.

Milf spent a lot more time running than kicking, for sure.

Ran almost twice as much as Hunt in '16.

that's fucking ridiculous.

Why is it? Perhaps the Broncos planted the seed that he go out that night. Perhaps they told the girl to be standing there at that exact moment that he would be so drunk, and grab her hair. They would have paid off the cops to take him home, and then they called in the disturbances later in the night after they told him to destroy the apartment.

:idea:

Oh for sure. Completely agree that he needs to step up his kicking game to be a more effective half. He has the benefit of age and inexperience in the position on his side currently. That only lasts so long though.

I was imagining Milford back at fullback last night and the thought was tantalising until I visualised zero halves on the field. There are so many unknowns at the moment.

youth-sports-concussion-research-priorities-by-grant-baldwin-2-638.jpg

Wise man, Rumsfeld.

Wise man.

Why is it? Perhaps the Broncos planted the seed that he go out that night. Perhaps they told the girl to be standing there at that exact moment that he would be so drunk, and grab her hair. They would have paid off the cops to take him home, and then they called in the disturbances later in the night after they told him to destroy the apartment.

:idea:

That makes sense.

I think this was always going escalate quickly and badly.

I think if the Broncos opened up the check book and payed Hunt even remotely close to what the dragons have offered/signed him for, there would be just as much outrage as we're seeing now.

This was never going to end well on these forums no matter which way it swung.

I'm just glad its over and done with, we can move on ( seems hard for some right now ), and be greatful that the Dragons didn't offer Milford that money.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees some good in Tyrone Roberts. I don't think he is a superstar or anything like that but I do feel under the right coaching he can be a handy player. He does have a capable kicking game and Bennett did have him playing decently back in 2013.

Its been a while since I've agreed with something you've said, but in this instance you've pulled one out of the fire. Under WB again, Roberts form could run into something that might pass for consistency.

Up until now he's been very hot and cold. His kicking game is more than capable. We could do a lot worse (ie: Peter Wallace)

Young Tyrone was with our Roberts, I have no idea what his behaviour was like on the night in question. But it would look pretty odd to sack player A for incident but sign his co-pilot.

Has Roberts (James) been sacked?

Its been a while since I've agreed with something you've said, but in this instance you've pulled one out of the fire. Under WB again, Roberts form could run into something that might pass for consistency.

Up until now he's been very hot and cold. His kicking game is more than capable. We could do a lot worse (ie: Peter Wallace)
Not awful.

Fix the goal kicking at least.

What about Hodgkinson? No worse. Plays for a shit club so might be gettable.

Need a calming influence.

Keep thinking of that Cowboys semi last year and that shit option milf too when we were were in a winning position.

Not awful.

Fix the goal kicking at least.

What about Hodgkinson? No worse. Plays for a shit club so might be gettable.

Need a calming influence.

Keep thinking of that Cowboys semi last year and that shit option milf too when we were were in a winning position.

Pretty sure Hodko went to Newcastle on a sizeable deal. He already chose his fate (cash vs premiership chance), though I guess he could be regretting that after spooning it. He does certainly fit the criteria, especially the cool head. Newcastle are all of a sudden down one half (regardless of how little time Mullen spent on the field) and up half a million dollars of cap space, I doubt they'd let him go too easily.

Pretty sure Hodko went to Newcastle on a sizeable deal. He already chose his fate (cash vs premiership chance), though I guess he could be regretting that after spooning it. He does certainly fit the criteria, especially the cool head. Newcastle are all of a sudden down one half (regardless of how little time Mullen spent on the field) and up half a million dollars of cap space, I doubt they'd let him go too easily.

The only reason he might be gettable is if he is having serious regrets about playing for the derps at Newcastle.

Particularly if they go bad this year.

Plus wouldn't it be nice to have a goal kicker!

Ps according to zero tackle he's on 600 k (peanuts for a starting half) and he's signed until the end of next year.....interesting

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
  • Brocko
  • pagey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • kman
  • Allo
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Waynesaurus
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.