Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

Ever since Roberts got banned for stupidly kicking the Titans player last season I said there is no way he will be at the club next year and that the Broncos will find a way to get rid of him. Everyone said I was wrong, but here we are. Surely one player can't be so stupid to do this stuff on his own accord...

that's fucking ridiculous.

One thing is for certain, I'm really not looking forward to post-match discussions after wins on here for 2017.. if Hunt plays good it's going to be a cesspool of people simultaneously crying and gloating that Hunt is the best and we should've signed him to a 10 year extension when we had the chance.

I think I'll be skipping quite a few of those threads this time around!

No different to if he plays bad and you and your mates (sorry can't use the term 'haterz') will be in there gloating with the 'told you so's' and all that rubbish. Both sides of this argument do the same stuff so this is a ridiculous comment.

The Hunt lovers will be jerking off with tears in their eyes no matter what happens.

Wouldn't play him at all.. keep him as back up but give someone else a chance to grow into the position....

Wouldn't play him at all.. keep him as back up but give someone else a chance to grow into the position....

You don't wanna win the comp this year?

Last edited:
Yep... but also want to build the team for the next year...otherwise 2018 will be shocking. .. Bennet not stupid..thats why he got benji...they knew hunt was about to leave. . The whole timing of it all... i think i read OHBRAD say on another thread this exactley was going to happen and nikorima would be half back...

I also remember smokin Joe saying hunt wasnt going anywhere. . Hmmmm moderators now wheres the credibility

I also remember smokin Joe saying hunt wasnt going anywhere. . Hmmmm moderators now wheres the credibility

He never said that, he said that Wayne wanted to keep him. I assume he was equally as shocked when Hunt decided to leave.

No different to if he plays bad and you and your mates (sorry can't use the term 'haterz') will be in there gloating with the 'told you so's' and all that rubbish. Both sides of this argument do the same stuff so this is a ridiculous comment.

I ain't the type of person to gloat when we're losing, I'll leave that to people like you.

You won't be hearing any "told you so's" - You may hear the occasional "Maybe it's time we give somebody like Nikorima or Marshall a chance in the Halves"

I think you're going to be surprised..
I think you will be... I know he has set up a few tries but I don't want this being a highlights package, I want it to be an accurate representation of his kicking game in 2016.

I think you will be... I know he has set up a few tries but I don't want this being a highlights package, I want it to be an accurate representation of his kicking game in 2016.
Yeah do as you're told Super Freak!

Even if it is ... you won't believe it, because it won't suit your anti-Hunt agenda

There is a 10 day cooling off period, but if he goes back on his contract he could end up like DCE and hated.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • Broncorob
  • mieko
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wild Horse
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.