Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

Ever since Roberts got banned for stupidly kicking the Titans player last season I said there is no way he will be at the club next year and that the Broncos will find a way to get rid of him. Everyone said I was wrong, but here we are. Surely one player can't be so stupid to do this stuff on his own accord...

He's pretty much given up on playing for Qld or Australia again by signing with the dragons.
Sounds like sour grapes there. None of us can read the future and Hunt may excel down there. Just because the Dragons are struggling currently doesn't mean they will be in three years time. Hunt may play his part in a resurgence.

Broncos were terrible in '12, '13 and '14 yet made the GF in '15. Things change quickly in this sport.

One thing is for certain, I'm really not looking forward to post-match discussions after wins on here for 2017.. if Hunt plays good it's going to be a cesspool of people simultaneously crying and gloating that Hunt is the best and we should've signed him to a 10 year extension when we had the chance.

I think I'll be skipping quite a few of those threads this time around!

cute-nice-gif-143.gif

SF's video highlights prove nothing, unless there is a comparable set of lowlights to put them against.
I doubt SF would spend his valuable time compiling evidence in favour of "Hunt's haters".

If you asked, I probably would.

Already doing it, anyway. Making a video of his short kicking.

Maybe it will end that discussion once and for all.

Sounds like sour grapes there. None of us can read the future and Hunt may excel down there. Just because the Dragons are struggling currently doesn't mean they will be in three years time. Hunt may play his part in a resurgence.

Broncos were terrible in '12, '13 and '14 yet made the GF in '15. Things change quickly in this sport.

No sour grapes, I just doubt McGregor is going to get more out of Hunt than Wayne Bennett could.

If you asked, I probably would.

Already doing it, anyway. Making a video of his short kicking.

Maybe it will end that discussion once and for all.
When you do this video, can you make sure you get all the times he kicked in to shins? I know it might make your file too big for youtube but you could post out some USBs ?

When you do this video, can you make sure you get all the times he kicked in to shins? I know it might make your file too big for youtube but you could post out some USBs ?

Keep the vids under 1TB please @Super Freak.

I don't. Unless you put every single Hunt kick in there, and I doubt you will.

I think you're going to be surprised..

It would be kind of silly to make an analysis video without putting in every kick.

Every short kick from Hunt and Milford in 2016 will be going in the video. Other years and other types of kicks will be in seperate videos, otherwise it's just going to be too damn long.

Some of them probably shouldn't belong in the video because they aren't grubbers, more chip kicks, but they are going in there just in case.

I think you're going to be surprised..

It would be kind of silly to make an analysis video without putting in every kick.

Every short kick from Hunt and Milford in 2016 will be going in the video. Other years and other types of kicks will be in seperate videos, otherwise it's just going to be too damn long.

Some of them probably shouldn't belong in the video because they aren't grubbers, more chip kicks, but they are going in there just in case.
That's going to be a massive video then... those 2 have over 300 kicks put together just in 2016.

That's going to be a massive video then... those 2 have over 300 kicks put together just in 2016.

That's why this video is focusing on the short kicks.

Long kicking, high bombs etc are going to be seperate.

One thing is for certain, I'm really not looking forward to post-match discussions after wins on here for 2017.. if Hunt plays good it's going to be a cesspool of people simultaneously crying and gloating that Hunt is the best and we should've signed him to a 10 year extension when we had the chance.

I think I'll be skipping quite a few of those threads this time around!

I think you will be only missing about 5 threads. (I am so generous.)

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Scdeac
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.