Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

I think this was always going escalate quickly and badly.

I think if the Broncos opened up the check book and payed Hunt even remotely close to what the dragons have offered/signed him for, there would be just as much outrage as we're seeing now.

This was never going to end well on these forums no matter which way it swung.

I'm just glad its over and done with, we can move on ( seems hard for some right now ), and be greatful that the Dragons didn't offer Milford that money.
Really ? Check cheque ? Payed paid ? Greatful grateful? I know, I know, grammar nazi's suck but they're really little and easy words

Alfie Langer wants us to find/develop a half from inside our current squad, rather than looking outside.

I think you will be... I know he has set up a few tries but I don't want this being a highlights package, I want it to be an accurate representation of his kicking game in 2016.

It's not going to be the 80% you were hoping for.

Video is done. It's now rendering and will be uploaded soon.

Just to be clear, this is going to be focusing on short kicks in the opposition 30.

But just to give a spoiler alert because I know there would be a few people wondering about this stat.

Anthony Milford.

Kicks in opposition 30: 50

Number of deflections off opposition players: 12

That's 24%

Ben Hunt.

Kicks in opposition 30: 54

Number of deflections off opposition players: 11

That's 20%

Really ? Check cheque ? Payed paid ? Greatful grateful? I know, I know, grammar nazi's suck but they're really little and easy words
images

Just to be clear, this is going to be focusing on short kicks in the opposition 30.

But just to give a spoiler alert because I know there would be a few people wondering about this stat.

Anthony Milford.

That's 24%

Ben Hunt.

That's 20%
Great, we kept the wrong half

Anthony Milford.

That's 24%

Ben Hunt.

That's 20%

I'm confused ... the majority of his short kicks were supposed to hit opposition players. at least that was an argument people kept making

I'm confused ... the majority of his short kicks were supposed to hit opposition players. at least that was an argument people kept making

Like any argument, people generally only see what they want to see or see what suits their argument.

Last edited:
Sounds great Freaky, how long did it take you to put that together?

Broncos fans may be dirty on Ben Hunt for jumping ship to the Dragons in 2018 – but there is a secret and very noble reason why the star halfback took the big bucks to change colours.
I can reveal that the Hunt family is very close – and were recently rocked by news that Ben’s dad is suffering from a serious and long-term illness.
The condition is curable – but will take some time and a lot of money.
It is for that reason that Hunt decided to shop himself around – and got the deal of a lifetime from the Dragons.
Players often switch clubs for the cash alone – but in this case, Hunt had a special reason to go to the highest bidder and Broncos fans should not be too harsh on him.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/fifitas-buried-hatchet/

Anthony Milford.

That's 24%

Ben Hunt.

That's 20%
How about the actual % of short kicks resulting in a try and a % resulting in repeat sets?

Thanks freaky for actually doing this. Huge dedication to the truth. Really commend it. Amount of times you had haters calling for the stats and I responded with "do them yourself if you want to prove your point".. you actually have! Hopefully this can silence a few

Broncos fans may be dirty on Ben Hunt for jumping ship to the Dragons in 2018 – but there is a secret and very noble reason why the star halfback took the big bucks to change colours.
I can reveal that the Hunt family is very close – and were recently rocked by news that Ben’s dad is suffering from a serious and long-term illness.
The condition is curable – but will take some time and a lot of money.
It is for that reason that Hunt decided to shop himself around – and got the deal of a lifetime from the Dragons.
Players often switch clubs for the cash alone – but in this case, Hunt had a special reason to go to the highest bidder and Broncos fans should not be too harsh on him.( the mole)

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.