International Cricket 2012/13

Today could be a dangerous day for Australia. When you send a team in for a test match you want to bowl them out for 150. Very poor decision from Clarke. While just under 300 isn't fantastic, it's not terrible either. A few cheap, early wickets and the ever increasingly disappointing Wade at 6 we could face a tough ask chasing anything close to 200 with Herath a dangerous last innings option.

We had to bowl first with the team we selected. Poor team selection IMO. We really just didn't need to play 5 bowlers. We need to see who can replace Hussey not play extra quicks.

The selectors blew their loads over a Johnson false dawn

The selectors blew their loads over a Johnson false dawn

Without a doubt. Even though he wasn't horrendously bad yesterday he wasn't good either. I really don't think he should be Ashes bound. Take him to India though.

It was their way of copping out and not resting anyone. There was too much talk about the Mitch's and Sids being all rounders FFS it's handy if you score runs but concentrate on bowling.

As much as I hate Haddin he's looking better then Wade ATM.

Perfect chance to blood Maxwell or reward Uzzie and they come up with this. Gonna be a long 10 Ashes tests methinks

Without a doubt. Even though he wasn't horrendously bad yesterday he wasn't good either. I really don't think he should be Ashes bound. Take him to India though.

Yeah. Indian batsmen will shit themselves. English batsmen will smash him to shit.

Yeah. Indian batsmen will **** themselves. English batsmen will smash him to ****.

I'd only take him because he is durable and has done ok over there before. I'd prefer not to bowl our younger guys into the ground over in India when we need them injury free for the Ashes.

What is Ed Cowan doing FFS. That was always a two, but he took it easy on the first run and now he's run himself out.

Ed Cowan is becoming less and less impressive every test he plays. How he is even in the conversation as a potential leader is totally beyond me.

Totally agree. His test century seems like ages ago. If Phil Gughes keeps scoring runs, I don't think we'll see much more of Cowan.

Cowan was always destined to be a stop-gap, if we were going back 10 years ago, Cowan wouldn't have even been considered for the Australia A side.

Clarkey hasn't had a happy session. Made his 50 but got out on a miss-hit and was involved in the run out of Hussey.

Australia 5/271 with Wade & Johnson at the crease. Big moment here for Wade, his spot in the side is starting to come under pressure.

It was their way of copping out and not resting anyone. There was too much talk about the Mitch's and Sids being all rounders FFS it's handy if you score runs but concentrate on bowling.

As much as I hate Haddin he's looking better then Wade ATM.

Perfect chance to blood Maxwell or reward Uzzie and they come up with this. Gonna be a long 10 Ashes tests methinks

Haddin can eat a d***. I would rather have a broomstick as a wicky then that piece of s***

Well that escalated quickly lolz

Wade needs to work on his keeping and his decision making as a batsman. He was lucky to survive today.

Hopefully the long tail experiment is never to be repeated

Australian cricket keeps sinking lower and lower. This is what happens when you treat the opposition with disdain and give undeserving players the call up to represent their country

No biggy.

Sri Lanka are the best Twenty20 team in the world. Let the babies have their bottle.

I really don't care as much if we lose in the shorter forms of the game. Especially in meaningless tournaments. It is pretty clear that we are still trying to find our best players in each form of the game.

I really don't care as much if we lose in the shorter forms of the game. Especially in meaningless tournaments. It is pretty clear that we are still trying to find our best players in each form of the game.

We are a long way off finding them and looking in the wrong places if you ask me

We are a long way off finding them and looking in the wrong places if you ask me

Some of the selections have been poor but some of the players need to be given more time and the right guidance.

Who would you have in there b4l?

Only player I'd consider unlucky is Pomers and even then I didn't expect the selectors to have such a short memory.

Active Now

• Bish
  • mieko
  • Manlyman
  • The Strapper
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.