OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

WE LET WALSH GO BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE THIS USELESS ****?!
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For once??? Unlike most on here I've admitted I was wrong about something more than ten times over the years. I wouldn't help anyway. Direct your anger at the the team, the coach, the club, the moon, covid wherever you wish but I am not the issue. I don't think a bad performance or two is everything. There's still hope.
...or two?

house rules laugh GIF by Channel 7

All players that make the side must take an iq test first
I swear we have some of the dumbest ***** in our team
Maybe recruiting smart players first up might the way to go. Teach them footy and they will do better than the current lot
I go back to what Peter Gentle said last season which was that the coaching staff had to draw pictures for some of the players to comprehend what was required.

I go back to what Peter Gentle said last season which was that the coaching staff had to draw pictures for some of the players to comprehend what was required.
Recruitment done a proper number on this joint and the fools are still have a job (correct me if I’m wrong. I hope I’m wrong. Pls.)

Well The Cyclone did have 'Run hard', 'tackle hard' and 'enerfy' written on his arm. He did those well, so clearly drawing pictures is the way to go.

He single handedly ruined our chances of winning tonight's game either side of half-time and probably earned himself a good period in QLD Cup also.

He's always showed promise, has a great boot on him, electric footwork.. he just does some of the stupidest shit at the worst possible moments in games. I don't know how you can coach that out of him, you either understand the situation in the game or you don't.

Isaako’s performance tonight was shithouse and that try on halftime was inexcusable, however he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and where were his teammates telling him to put it dead. For me the Isaako experiment is over after tonight and I have been one of his biggest supporters.
As for Dufty. Gus said Dragons have tried to offload him for 2 years and no takers. There are issued not related to football.
Mead was telling, before and after he completely stuffed it…

I'm actually really gutted for Jamayne. I've always been a big fan, lately against justification as well as popular opinion. While I follow our guys no matter their nationality or allegiance, being a Kiwi it's always meant something to me to have some Kiwi players in the squad, even though with the exception of the odd Kodi or Benji the majority of them have been marginal at best lol. So having Jamayne here, a potential world beater with seemingly all the tools, rookie of the year, big things ahead... I was looking forward to having a genuine Kiwi superstar in our team to really get behind.

So yeah, I've sat through his up and down form over the past few years, quietly willing him on to get over the hump and fully break out. Then there was the situation with his dad which I could somewhat relate with him on, and it made me feel confident that once he got over it and moved on he'd get back to his best with that added inspiration but... it's still just been up and down. Fans have turned on him in a big way and I've chosen to sit quietly while people are calling him "Isucko" (someone was on here last night almost crowing that they'd been saying that for ages now, like coming up with a playground nickname for a player is really something to be proud of? Hey we all deal with stress and pain in different ways so you do you, but jeez) and here we are, easily the worst performance of his career and one of the all-time worst for the Broncos fullstop.

So I don't know what to do, I still really like the guy and he seems like he should be a superstar but he just can't put it all together for one reason or the other, no matter how much I and decreasingly few others want him to. After last night I feel like I might need to move my eggs to the Riki or Robati baskets though... so as I said, gutted.

More time training and less time adjusting the eyebrows, Jamayne

I’ve also been prepared to persist with and develop Jamayne as a FB. His ball playing is definitely improving but he just does not support through the middle or sweep into enough backline plays. Those errors tonight, the lack of awareness and the captains challenge might be the final straw for KW to send him back to QCUP. His confidence is shot.
The coaches need to tell him to concentrate on support play and organising the defence- we all know he can step and run but that is not enough.
Give Herbie a run he is worth a shot, but he needs to spend the week practicing passing and counting the numbers in defence.

So that's the reason Kev picks him every week.

Isaako sums up our mental fortitutde for 2020/2021.

We get scored upon many times in quick succession and I think you'll find if you go back the 2nd try is always because of an Isaako blunder. Be it kick it out on the full or a dropped ball in our own half.

If Isaako is 1 next week, I won't be watching.

I watched the replay and I can see what Jermaine Isaako was trying to do. He was hoping the ball would go dead so the Broncos could get a 7th tackle restart from the 20 metre line with no time left on the clock. And so when the Broncos would get the restart the ref would tell the Broncos its too late and it's half time. It all makes perfect sense.

If you see Isaako face after Matt Dufty scored its priceless. It's a look of 'that's not fair, no one told me in the rules you had to play until the buzzer'.

I know he may be our goal kicker but Kevin Walters has to show some ticker and drop him. You just can't do that and expect an automatic call up to wear the Broncos jersey and play in first grade.

While Isaako has the physical attributes required he seems to have zero football awareness of what's going on during a game or even around him. Instead of doing the 1 percenters right and knowing that the big moments will come he seems to be going for the hail mary glory play every time he touches the ball. What I really found disappointing is that he doesn't follow closely behind the ruck ready to back up a half break and just seems to hang out at the back waiting to chime into a backline move.

Herbie went to fullback after Isucko was hooked and instantly was hovering out the back of the ruck.

Keep him there, Kev.

When was the last time Farnworth played fullback?

Zero Tackle has him listed as a fullback, but he seems to have only played at wing and centre in ISC.

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.