OFFICIAL James Roberts - No Sanction for photo circulating on social media

Gaz

NRL Player
Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed Jimmy picking up the ball and running the length of the field or whatever to score. But it never happened consistently enough.
Just as happy watching Staggsy put in all the time and have a real go. Life’s like that. Bring it on, I'm content. We've given Jimmy our best shot and he may have been found wanting.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed Jimmy picking up the ball and running the length of the field or whatever to score. But it never happened consistently enough.
Just as happy watching Staggsy put in all the time and have a real go. Life’s like that. Bring it on, I'm content. We've given Jimmy our best shot and he may have been found wanting.
Let's be honest here, he probably let in close to as many tries as he scored over the years. Regularly found out in defence.

Bye Jim, Oxford Street awaits, have fun!

Alec

International Rep
I'd certainly like to keep Jimmy for a few years yet. I think he'll go downhill rapidly closer to 30, but until then gotta make the most of it.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
My mate reckons Folau tweeted out some more religious shit, so hopefully Aus Rugby flick him and we can pick him on Roosters rates (giving the hard done by battlers a second chance Fergie style).
Not even remotely interested in the bigoted piece of shit. **** off to the UK or something, or better yet a remote state in the USA where your views are appreciated.

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
I'd take him back if he wasn't an actual fuckwit to begin with.

We broke the bank to get him on board then he goes and fucks off to chase AFL dollars. **** off, I'd never cheer him on and what he says on social media is the very lowest of the list of what I dislike about him.

Alec

International Rep
It's funny how one of the things Folau mentions that will send you to hell is fornication, but he went around pulling chicks during his time here every weekend.

Last edited:

ostin86

QCup Player
Roberts is an amazing athlete no doubt, and he is incredibly strong for his size. I feel we have never really utilised him properly. He is a deadset gamewinner and has crazy x factor but he looked more dangerous at the Titans, and that's saying something. Most of the opportunities he creates for us is when he goes sniffing ala Justin Hodges.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Roberts is an amazing athlete no doubt, and he is incredibly strong for his size. I feel we have never really utilised him properly. He is a deadset gamewinner and has crazy x factor but he looked more dangerous at the Titans, and that's saying something. Most of the opportunities he creates for us is when he goes sniffing ala Justin Hodges.
Broncos mentality of pass it to jimmy early and he’ll wreak havoc will only work on the very odd occasion. Our current halves will never know how to utilise him properly

Aldo

NRL Player
New South Wails
Broncos mentality of pass it to jimmy early and he’ll wreak havoc will only work on the very odd occasion. Our current halves will never know how to utilise him properly
Roberts could at least try and hit a hole once in a while instead of just waiting out the back for them to give him the ball so he can run around defenders like my 7 year old nephew does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter