RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is but Im not a fan... He is pretty damaging when he gets a sniff of a linebreak but that's about it...If he does sign and goes well I'm sure I'll learn to like him but I reckon he's got grub written all over him which is the reason why I think he will sign with South's... But I didnt think he'd leave the Titans either!!! Ha

How exactly is he a grub player?

Some of you need to take it down a few notches. Play the ball, not the man... or get thread banned.

?!?!?

James Roberts either scored or set-up 1/3rd of ALL Titans tries last season.. That's not called "Flash", that's called pure Rugby League ability, WHY THE **** HAS THIS COME BACK TO REED VS ROBERTS AGAIN, WE AREN'T GETTING RID OF REED, SHUT UP.

Same player, same skill set. My point is he's getting back to his old form and improving.

If he can create more tries for oates or maranta + score himself compared to the amount roberts can score himself then we are better off.

Roberts is a complicated player and for all his flash, he brings a lot of bs with him.

I'd prefer to not **** with a winning combination to account for a "flashy" player.

This forum is all about flash over team dynamics. Why you're all against players like wallace, macca and Reed.

I'll type it again because you're obviously a bit slow..

The only notable offensive stat that Reed beat Roberts in last season was Try Assists, you're quoting a video of a Try that Reed scored 4 years ago..

You both need to tone it down. This thread is to discuss the potential signing of James Roberts, not a chance to have a go at each other.

Please keep the discussion strictly to the points being made, do not make this about the posters. If you disagree, do so respectfully, if you can't manage that, you have the option of ignoring the post.

I will deadset lose my shit if we sign Roberts, guys got natural ability and pure speed.

To to be honest if we sign Roberts I don't think that would signal the end of Reed, more likely to take advantage of Kahu's ability to play anywhere in the backline and have a Roberts/Reed centre pairing.

To to be honest if we sign Roberts I don't think that would signal the end of Reed, more likely to take advantage of Kahu's ability to play anywhere in the backline and have a Roberts/Reed centre pairing.

Yeah I'd have to agree with you on that, Copley would be the fall guy........I'm calling it early................. Copley to the Titans.

Some of you need to take it down a few notches. Play the ball, not the man... or get thread banned.

^^^^^

Poet. Doesn't know it.

Reckon the Internet might break if / when this signing comes to be.. At least South of the border.. Sydney-Siders swearing off rugby league if Roberts comes here.. "How dare the Broncos sign players, let alone good ones!"

so so many ignorant assholes down there

All the more reason I hope it happens.

Tend to think this Roberts to Broncos is BS.

Think we need to hear from Smokin Joe.. Talanoa or 1907 i think his name is? lol

Why is that? I think it might happen.
The fact the info did not come from Badel and he just does not seem to fit the personality of player WB looks for. I see him going to Dragons or Souths.
My gut feeling only no inside intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Socnorb
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • upthebroncs
  • Spooky1013
  • leish107
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Tristan1990
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky24
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.