RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same guy also said a week ago on his twitter account that 100% Roberts is staying at the Titans so it looks like he's just guessing like everyone else at this stage.

Yeah as I said don't take it as gospel, until we have some real confirmation on it then it's just pure speculation.

@Gus10Gould: Some parts of puzzle could surface shortly. Some very experienced & influential people quietly making their plays

Last edited:
Oh **** yes welcome aboard Roberts welcome to a club that can win a premiership unlike those turkeys down the road.

Just imagine Milford slicing through and having Roberts backing up in support
I thought you liked the Roosters B'man

I'm loving all the butt hurt coming from other teams supporters over this, so great to be hated again :)

I'm loving all the butt hurt coming from other teams supporters over this, so great to be hated again :)

How great is it. The hatred is what I missed most during our non-Bennett years

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, it is very strange that the usual suspects (our much loved Club insiders) have been very quiet over recent days regarding all this rumor an innuendo. Specifically, i am referring to Smokin Joe, Talanoa, 1910 an Daniel O' Dowd. Methinks they are very much aware of what is happening behind the scenes but are not at liberty to divulge this information to us as yet.

It would be ever so wonderful if one of them might let us know exactly what is going down with regard to potential signings. Could Daniel be correct when he predicted many months ago that GI would be with us in 2016!?

Put the kettle on lads an let the games begin!:o_o:

Guys, it is very strange that the usual suspects (our much loved Club insiders) have been very quiet over recent days regarding all this rumor an innuendo. Specifically, i am referring to Smokin Joe, Talanoa, 1910 an Daniel O' Dowd. Methinks they are very much aware of what is happening behind the scenes but are not at liberty to divulge this information to us as yet.

It would be ever so wonderful if one of them might let us know exactly what is going down with regard to potential signings. Could Daniel be correct when he predicted many months ago that GI would be with us in 2016!?

Put the kettle on lads an let the games begin!:o_o:

No because Daniel said the Broncos were flying down to sign him before the Sydney origin game last year lol

I've never believed it more. I think roberts will be at the broncos. Just feels like it will happen. The nrl insider twitter has been bang on with the other player movement so far. Granted, was wrong about saying 100% roberts to stay but that was the case at that point til something changed and he wanted to walk

This was Goulds answer on Twitter to a question asking if Titans were in the market for anyone:

Not yet but there will be a couple of new & very handy players on the market tomorrow who will be well worth buying

The plot thickens.

He's hinting at Souths getting Roberts. I guess that means Inglis to us and we free up Copley and Maranta?... He might be full of it too lol

I get what you're saying, but Bennett will always put pragmatism first. If the speed of our backline was a concern for him at any point during the last season, he will remember, then he will weigh the risk of taking on a player like Roberts vs what he could provide to this team in terms of a premiership.

You can't deny that the addition of Roberts puts us firmly in the premiership frame next year, more than any other club.

Who are these Rugby League insider guys and do they have a pedigree?
It was only my gut feel nothing to do with the ability of the player himself. Looks like I am wrong anyway

Hate this rumour stuff sometimes..

Someone invent a time machine.

At least we all have something to get excited about again. Even if it doesn't happen lol

At least we all have something to get excited about again. Even if it doesn't happen lol
Yep, we should be picking up at least one of Inglis, Roberts or Teo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Ondi
  • Tristan1990
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mrtij
  • Howie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ozzball
  • The Strapper
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.