RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I suggest everyone re-read the Inglis to broncos thread from earlier this year . It's comical , so much bullshit in it . My favourite part is when FiH initiates the rumour that Daniell is 1910 and tries to continue it later on .

I don't have any insider info or anything like that, but i believe Roberts has signed a 2 year deal possibly 3 with us and his signing will be announced tomorrow sometime so he can start pre season with the mighty bronx after the christmas break! :)

Yep and g.i for 2017..also guys check the leinster rugby site Te'o is staying with them

tbh honest i would prefer Ben Teo than James Roberts mainly because with james roberts comes off field dramas, inconsistency and inexperience. whereas Ben Teo brings experience, class and the ability to previde clutch plays when broncos need him

Last edited:
Too be honest id like some speed in the centres..when we have backrowers out of bums.

Well there goes the Ben Te'o dream, I guess we're all in on James Roberts now, if we miss him there's no good recruits for ages.

tbh I would prefer ben teo tben james roberts just through james roberts of field issues and the experience and class ben teo brings to the case

Was that English? No offence, I just can't even comprehend what you're trying to say.

would getting roberts make G.I out of reach for broncos

No not at all..whole new year..offload reed, Parker retiring most probably. G.I turns 30 in january 2017.

Going to be exciting for people of kempsey having the 2 centres together at broncos..

Still confident of getting Roberts though ☺

Haha i think you may need too..think you better re read that article..i have my contacts..and the same roberts camp say g.i to us in 2017

I went to school with like 7 people who were cousins with Inglis, Thurston, Prince and blah blah blah. One of them even saved their names as contacts on his phone. Just sayin'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.