RUMOUR Jayden Nikorima to the Broncos

Righto, so he has been officially sacked after withdrawing his planned appeal.
He must serve a 12 match suspension before he can play anywhere else...
What a waste of talent.
What a waste. **** I hate the fucking Roosters.

Sweet, sign him in our 2nd tier, it's likely he won't see first grade with us immediately anyway, so the 12 week bad is almost moot. If he trains his arse off and goes well in Q-Cup when he returns, he might be a great bench spark towards the end of the season for us.

Wait, let's get this straight

You have clear evidence your drink was spiked ........ 15 months suspension

You knowingly take substances the club doctor told you to take ....... 3 week suspension

I was stunned for few moments, but then I remembered this is the NRL

You knowingly take substances the club doctor told you to take ....... 3 week suspension

* and doctor said "don't tell anyone"...

So you’d rather they have a fair trial and then find him guilty regardless of excuses?

I just wish they would do away with the pretence of fair they have and simply introduce zero tolerance on the second strike. If you test positive to a banned substance twice. You are banned for good. No chances and no trial. Simply rule that way.

Making grey areas allows these kids wiggle room to try and be held unaccountable for their actions. There is no wiggle room in my work place. If we test positive to a dangerous drug, we get sacked, with no right of appeal to our employer.

That would be one reason why I’ve never tested positive to a dangerous drug.

Any decent lawyer would get you off an instant dismissal where you don't have a right to appeal. Might not get your job, but they'll be giving you some cash.

Just read the following;

If I spike your drink, that's your fault.

And you're trying to argue that that's ok?

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k=86ffb2fe3daa028198272dfc42e88f0a-1513318749

BRISBANE could offer Jayden Nikorima a career lifeline once his 12-match suspension for a second failed drug test ends.
The Saturday Telegraph can reveal Broncos officials will monitor Nikorima’s progress after Sydney Roosters officials terminated his contract this week.
The former Australian Schoolboy is highly rated by Brisbane after starting his career in the club’s NYC ranks in 2014 and 2015.
Nikorima decided to withdraw a planned drugs appeal, opening the door for the Roosters to part ways with the promising yet troubled hooker.
The New Zealand-born talent must now serve a 12-match suspension before he is allowed to play in the NRL again.
A return to top-flight rugby league could be a challenge, especially considering Nikorima struggled to attract interest from rival clubs while being shopped around by the Roosters this season.
He couldn’t crack the Tricolours’ starting side in 2017 but was taking up a significant chunk of the club’s salary cap on a contract worth about $370,000 a season.
This prompted the Roosters to shop Nikorima to rival clubs.
In the end, though, the young playmaker fell on his own sword with a second failed drug test.
If he continues his NRL career, Nikorima is facing a significantly reduced contract.
It is understood he will return to Brisbane and could train with Intrust Super Cup side Norths while he is serving his suspension.
Nikorima’s sacking will free up space in the Roosters’ salary cap to chase another player for the 2018 season or beyond.

Any decent lawyer would get you off an instant dismissal where you don't have a right to appeal. Might not get your job, but they'll be giving you some cash.

Just read the following;

It's your fault if you drink it after you've left it unattended.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k=86ffb2fe3daa028198272dfc42e88f0a-1513318749

BRISBANE could offer Jayden Nikorima a career lifeline once his 12-match suspension for a second failed drug test ends.
The Saturday Telegraph can reveal Broncos officials will monitor Nikorima’s progress after Sydney Roosters officials terminated his contract this week.
The former Australian Schoolboy is highly rated by Brisbane after starting his career in the club’s NYC ranks in 2014 and 2015.
Nikorima decided to withdraw a planned drugs appeal, opening the door for the Roosters to part ways with the promising yet troubled hooker.
The New Zealand-born talent must now serve a 12-match suspension before he is allowed to play in the NRL again.
A return to top-flight rugby league could be a challenge, especially considering Nikorima struggled to attract interest from rival clubs while being shopped around by the Roosters this season.
He couldn’t crack the Tricolours’ starting side in 2017 but was taking up a significant chunk of the club’s salary cap on a contract worth about $370,000 a season.
This prompted the Roosters to shop Nikorima to rival clubs.
In the end, though, the young playmaker fell on his own sword with a second failed drug test.
If he continues his NRL career, Nikorima is facing a significantly reduced contract.
It is understood he will return to Brisbane and could train with Intrust Super Cup side Norths while he is serving his suspension.
Nikorima’s sacking will free up space in the Roosters’ salary cap to chase another player for the 2018 season or beyond.

They are making it sound like no-one wanted Nikorima, but the reality is that no-one was prepared to take Nikorima's full contract, which the Roosters needed them to do.

Would not surprise if he was thrown a brown paper bag to withdraw his appeal. That's alot of capspace for a reserve grader.

Please, with all the immortals retiring and SBW, Folou & Hunt going to union the Roosters have plenty of space left in the cap.

It never ends.

- “the Roosters can afford Cronk but they will have to get rid of Nikorima and one other”

- “the sacking of Nikorima means the can afford another player”

Next year

- “the release of Nikorima last year means they can sign x”

It never ends.

- “the Roosters can afford Cronk but they will have to get rid of Nikorima and one other”

- “the sacking of Nikorima means the can afford another player”

Next year

- “the release of Nikorima last year means they can sign x”

Their next excuse will be

-"Due to the Australian dollar rising the roosters can now afford another major signing"

What’s the NRL got to do with an ISC player?

Just read the following;

You can always appeal to the
sport of arbitration.

So has he been sacked by the Roosters? Is he facing a ban? Surely not when SKD was allowed to walk into another club...
He might end up back with us...

SKD didn’t fail a test.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • winslow_wong
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • sooticus
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Maroon4life
  • Rowdy124
  • mystico
  • tajhay
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.