RUMOUR Jordan Rapana to sign

Everyone's mad about signing an injured 30 year old Boyd so they go and sign a busted 31 year old Rapana. Classic.

Yeah but Rapana is a real effort player. If by some miracle he stays injury free than he could do a good job for us......on the wing 👍

I gave my reasoning, also there's no replacement for Boyd at left centre if Bird leaves. Shibasaki is putrid and Perese / Farnworth / Coates all seem a year or two away.

Fanrworth looks ready. And Perese is definitely ready in attack. He just has a lot of work to do on his defence. I see no reason why he couldn't sufficiently improve in that area over the pre-season and trial games.

The rumour is for a one year deal. The only players it can cost us are Glenn, Oates and new signings. If this deal is quarantined until after we've gone through those other options then I find it hard to find a downside.

Yeah but Rapana is a real effort player. If by some miracle he stays injury free than he could do a good job for us......on the wing 👍
Definitely he could, but he hasn't been able to get to his best. I think he's on the downward slide and isn't that what we're trying to avoid.

Definitely he could, but he hasn't been able to get to his best. I think he's on the downward slide and isn't that what we're trying to avoid.

Fair chance your right. Given our luck with injuries over the last couple of year he is a massive gamble.

Is Birdy gonna be playin for 2 teams now fulla?

He is already gone from Brisbane. When you are standin round the water cooler over the next little while, and somebody asks you how you knew Birdy was gone, you can tell em you got the scoop here at BHQ! Trust me on this one.
Great , that’s all we need is another ex player who wants to take us down next time we play his team. Motivation 1 Broncos 0 😩😔

He was the best winger in the game for a few years not long ago. I really can't say anything about him as a fullback, I don't think I've EVER seen him play there... but gee, he'd be a huuuuge upgrade over Missaako.

He was the best winger in the game for a few years not long ago. I really can't say anything about him as a fullback, I don't think I've EVER seen him play there... but gee, he'd be a huuuuge upgrade over Missaako.

Didn’t even Cotric get the nod at fullback a few times over Raps or was Rapana out for those games?

Has Pete put this in the CM yet?
He's rapidly putting 500 words together and trying to come up with a contract value only to come up with 1+1=$1m

Let's all throw some figures out there to help with the story. It will be a 450k deal when his story drops.

Let's all throw some figures out there to help with the story. It will be a 450k deal when his story drops.

1 year option in his favour. Who's he rooming with?

If this is correct, i just dont get it. You look at the successful teams, they invest money in the key positions and that suit their playing style and fill the others with cost-effective value players. Our recruitment seems haphazard, unplanned and messy.

Do we need an aging outside back (who i would not say is known for his leadership skills either).

WTF does farnworth have to do to get another crack? I thought he was good in his games.

There’s no chance this is true. If it is seibs and white are more fucked in the head than I thought. Although white has form making bad signings... ie seibold

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • broncos4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • LGH
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.