Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

He was a lot quicker when he didn't have all those tattoos.

wait on.....

so you ask me to find the part where he runs the length to score because you cant find it, but then you say the only time you remember it is when he does it via an intercept.......which is in the video.........that you cant find any length of the field runs in........?

theres this one too - 85m kick return is usually considered "length of the field": http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nxWeE9-hqL0#t=227s

Oh. Hold on..
You're the one saying how he scores all these length of field tries and that I should watch the video.
There wasn't even one try in the video where he ran the length of the field.
But yes.. posting facts you have never been good at.

i rate darius boyd, but i think calling him one of the best ball playing fullbacks of all time is over exaggerating a fair bit. he can do the second man play, but thats about it.

It's more an indictment of the quality of ball playing fullbacks really - ball playing fullbacks have only become a common feature since 2005 or so. Before then, it seemed like really only amazing players like Langlands, Churchill or Lockyer had those skills. I don't think Boyd is on that level, but certainly next in line and superior to Dugan.

Big Dave said:
Dugan isn't quick. I would back Boyd in a foot race any day

I'd be interested to see that race.

Boyd doesn't exactly strike me as quick anymore. We're talking about length of the field tries and I don't think Boyd has scored one since he transferred to the Dragons.

I'm not saying Dugan is exceptionally quick, just faster than Boyd which isn't a stretch.

Oh. Hold on..
You're the one saying how he scores all these length of field tries and that I should watch the video.
There wasn't even one try in the video where he ran the length of the field.
But yes.. posting facts you have never been good at.

ummm there are 2 in there........... plus another where he gets pulled down a metre short. do you even read the posts or just blindly rant? theres a direct link to one of them in my post that you quoted.

- i said watch the video for his length of field trys, of which there are 2 at least.
- you say "there are no length of field tries in that video, but i remember one he got from an intercept" despite the fact that that very intercept length of field try IS IN THE VIDEO.
- i then link you ANOTHER length of field try WITHIN THE SAME VIDEO.
- you then say "there wasnt even one try in the video where he ran the length of the field", oblivious to the fact that - - there are at least 2 that i pointed out to you.
- ???
- profit

Last edited:

It's more an indictment of the quality of ball playing fullbacks really - ball playing fullbacks have only become a common feature since 2005 or so. Before then, it seemed like really only amazing players like Langlands, Churchill or Lockyer had those skills. I don't think Boyd is on that level, but certainly next in line and superior to Dugan.

I'd be interested to see that race.

Boyd doesn't exactly strike me as quick anymore. We're talking about length of the field tries and I don't think Boyd has scored one since he transferred to the Dragons.

I'm not saying Dugan is exceptionally quick, just faster than Boyd which isn't a stretch.
He has hardly scored any tries since arriving at the Knights. He has never been a big try scorer since playing fullback.
Boyd would win easily in a foot race with Dugan. He was up there with Uate and youngy Kevvy during the pre season time trials.

Dugan is quick enough. He is no slouch. Shame his brain is a bit slow.

Dugan would win easily in a foot race with Boyd.

see i can say things without anything to back it up just as easily as you can. only difference is that youtube has more evidence supporting me than it does you.

What's going on with Folau?

Nope, I'd just much rather have him and from what I gathered wasn't on a long term deal in Rugby.

Yes, I agree with you, but only if he was committed and willing to spend more than 2 years here. He seems to have become very mercenary unfortunately.

Folau won't come back. A big signing is certainly what we need. Whether it be Dugan or whoever. We have to make one.

Dugan would win easily in a foot race with Boyd.

see i can say things without anything to back it up just as easily as you can. only difference is that youtube has more evidence supporting me than it does you.

Haha exactly

He demands too much. **** him.

wait on.....

so you ask me to find the part where he runs the length to score because you cant find it, but then you say the only time you remember it is when he does it via an intercept.......which is in the video.........that you cant find any length of the field runs in........?

theres this one too - 85m kick return is usually considered "length of the field": http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nxWeE9-hqL0#t=227s

Since when is a rugby league field 80m long? Is that your only example/examples of all the the length of the field tries from Dugan? Haha you gotta be kidding me!
I'm still waiting for you show to me all these length of the field tries from Dugan in your video.

Can we at least for a couple of hours drop the personal banter crap, it is getting boring!

I for one enjoy the personal banter :laugh:

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.