Josh Hoffman signs 3 year deal with Titans

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Re: Josh Hoffman to negotiate with other clubs

If he does join the Raiders he should only play wing, 1. Wighton 2. Waqa 3. Croker 4. E Lee 5. Hoffman

Raiders fans are torn, almost unanimous that Wighton will be a better fullback but some don't want to weaken the centres by moving him.

He isn't going to the raiders to play wing. If he isn't playing fullback he wont be leaving the Broncos.

Hoffman is not an elite fullback but raiders fans need a reality check if they think they are too good for him.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013

He isn't going to the raiders to play wing. If he isn't playing fullback he wont be leaving the Broncos.

Hoffman is not an elite fullback but raiders fans need a reality check if they think they are too good for him.

They do have a better option than him in Wighton though. The Raiders need a half, not a glorified winger taking a spine position. The dogs are the only team that I can see profiting off of his signing (unless he plays Centre at another club).

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013

Good luck to Hoffman if he decides to go elsewhere. I think he needs a reality check though. The guy has had years and dozens of chances to cement that number 1 jersey for the Broncos (and make all this talk of Barba, Milford and Boyd redundant) and hasn't been able to. The Broncos need a culture change and the "me first" attitude by some players needs to go.

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013

I know he's not going anywhere to play wing which is why I don't want him. Wouldn't call him an elite fullback, he's an average one at best who doesn't have the skill set the Raiders need at the back. The modern day fullback needs ball skills the only reason the Dogs can get away without it cause their forward pack makes up for lack of skills elsewhere.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I know he's not going anywhere to play wing which is why I don't want him. Wouldn't call him an elite fullback, he's an average one at best who doesn't have the skill set the Raiders need at the back. The modern day fullback needs ball skills the only reason the Dogs can get away without it cause their forward pack makes up for lack of skills elsewhere.

Mate can I you read? I said he ISN'T an elite fullback

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Hoffman can go to the Knights, Boyd to the Raiders...

We can run with

1. Kodi
6. Milf
7. Hunt
9. Macca
14. Barbs

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013

Mate can I you read? I said he ISN'T an elite fullback
Haha missed that bit mate so at least we agree on that, I could also point out I said "should" play wing if he joined so no real point to your rant then.

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013

Hoffman can go to the Knights, Boyd to the Raiders...

We can run with
Boyd's a better option but I only like women with daddy issues, Boyd would have too many question marks next to his name without daddy coaching him. Be happy to take the Niko brothers off your hands though.

Last edited:
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Boyd's a better option but I only like women with daddy issues, Boyd would have too many question marks next to his name without daddy coaching him. Be happy to take the Niko brothers off your hands though.

how about take Hoff, Boyd and Reed. We want nothing in return, think of it as a gift.

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013

how about take Hoff, Boyd and Reed. We want nothing in return, think of it as a gift.
Nah fair trade we'll have to throw in McCrone Campo and Buttriss

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Nah fair trade we'll have to throw in McCrone Campo and Buttriss

Nah that level of talent would be unfair, we'd have to throw in Stagg to even it out.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

I'll think of it as a gift... A gift to us though :takdir:

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Haha missed that bit mate so at least we agree on that, I could also point out I said "should" play wing if he joined so no real point to your rant then.

My rant was no more pointless than you saying if he goes to the raiders he should play wing. It's like me saying if I ever hook up with Scarlett johannson she should start by giving me a blowie. The first part ain't gonna happen so saying the latter is pointless

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013

Hope you're right B4L, really don't want him at the Raiders.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Kicked when he's down. Has not been named for the Kiwi squad.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013

Neither has Glenn which I found a bit surprising

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012

Kicked when he's down. Has not been named for the Kiwi squad.

Well that should fix the 'Kiwi's fullback' line that the Hoffman fans keep repeating ad nauseam...Beale, Hiku and Nightingale (at least) in front of him for the Kiwi job...

Classic......crying with laughter.....

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013

Maybe Bennett will convince him to pull his head out of his ass and tell him that he can become a rep player again on the wing.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ezpz
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.