Josh Hoffman

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Re: Josh Hoffman, to the principles office!

Beale wasn't in the same league as Hoffman though. And he broke Lockyer's jaw, so **** him.

The poor bastard has gone down in history as the prick who broke Lockyer's jaw..I almost feel sorry for him...

...but he broke Lockyer's jaw!! **** him!!

Poor Beale lol

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

He ended our chance of winning the 2011 Premiership, which I think we definitely would've won. I'm still pissed off at him for it.

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

Hoffman should really look at the Beale situation ... Beale left the club purely to play fullback ... then the Dragons sign Dugan ... Beale has no chance of playing fullback now...

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Hoffman should really look at the Beale situation ... Beale left the club purely to play fullback ... then the Dragons sign Dugan ... Beale has no chance of playing fullback now...

To be fair, Beale wanted fullback or centre. So he still may end up happy. Ironically, the way things went last year, he would probably have had a decent crack at both those positions in the Broncos jersey... and may not have buggered his leg.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

He ended our chance of winning the 2011 Premiership, which I think we definitely would've won. I'm still pissed off at him for it.

Beale was better than Hoffman in 2011 at fullback.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Beale didn't break Lockyer's jaw...

Ummm yes, yes he did. I was there. Unless someone was wearing his skin, Gerard Beale broke Lockyer's jaw

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Ummm yes, yes he did. I was there. Unless someone was wearing his skin, Gerard Beale broke Lockyer's jaw

Actually Lockyer broke his own cheek bone by headbutting Beales knee.

Donald

Donald

QCup Player
Mar 25, 2013

Reports on Facebook that Hoffman has been released by the Broncos and signed with the Bulldogs for four years. Dont know how true it is.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Reports on Facebook that Hoffman has been released by the Broncos and signed with the Bulldogs for four years. Dont know how true it is.

If it's true, at least it puts an end to the saga. Backline almost unrecognisable from last year.

1) Barba
2) Mills
3) Reed
4) Copley
5) Vidot
6) Nikorima
7) Hunt

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Who's Facebook?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

if true, i wonder what the release fee was

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013

round 1 is exciting enough already but if Hoffman turns out for the Dogs it will be a huge build up to the game.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

round 1 is exciting enough already but if Hoffman turns out for the Dogs it will be a huge build up to the game.

Just a pity it is being played in Sydney

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013

Macca might be able to give another ex player a facial

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008

i'll wait til i hear something more concrete that "someones facebook" says. none of the groups i'm in have made mention of it. cant see anything on thekennel other than "the greatest" claiming its going to happen, but he was also the tosser sprouting all this "IM GONNA TELL THE FULL STORY RE BARBA" and then nothing came of it that im aware of.

RLWMole was suggesting he had a scoop about a signing today but that could be anything. he's been useless with info of late (more so than ever)

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

i'll wait til i hear something more concrete that "someones facebook" says. none of the groups i'm in have made mention of it. cant see anything on thekennel other than "the greatest" claiming its going to happen, but he was also the tosser sprouting all this "IM GONNA TELL THE FULL STORY RE BARBA" and then nothing came of it that im aware of.

RLWMole was suggesting he had a scoop about a signing today but that could be anything. he's been useless with info of late (more so than ever)

The Greatest was claiming with 100% certainty that Barba wouldn't get a release under any circumstances and is guaranteed to be playing for the Bulldogs in 2014.

EDIT: and if Hoffman does end up at the Bulldogs, i predict the Greatest (and most of the geniuses at the kennel) to come out with a statement along the lines of "Hoffman is a better Fullback than Barba ever was, or will be"

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.