Josh Hoffman

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Re: Josh Hoffman, to the principles office!

The Greatest was claiming with 100% certainty that Barba wouldn't get a release under any circumstances and is guaranteed to be playing for the Bulldogs in 2014.

true, forgot that. seems like an 18 year old kid just making things up.

anyway, RLWMOLE has confirmed his info is NOT a big name. in media circles hoffman is a big name, so moles info is definitely not about hoffy.

seems ALOT of people got the original mole 'hint' and just ran with it and its turned into HOFFY TO DOGS

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
We need to get rid of Hoffman

Only because it would be cool to see a monster 3/4 line of Copley, Reed, Hodges, Vidot/Oates.:laugh:

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Re: We need to get rid of Hoffman

did you really need to start a new thread to say that

Donald

Donald

QCup Player
Mar 25, 2013

A mate taged me in a status by "NRL Ultimate" with the head line. Breaking news: Josh Hoffman has got a release and has signed with the Bulldogs for four years. Like i said. Im not sure if its true or not. I dobut it is true because i havent heard anything else about it.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

It's either one of 3 things

1. Hoffman to the Bulldogs
2. Ferguson to the Eels
3. I need to delete my twitter account because those two rumours I have seen today are B.S

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

ergh

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013

Just a pity it is being played in Sydney

Someone needs to tell the #dogsofwar they're not actually fighting a war so they don't have to bring their weapons.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

Large outside backs excite me.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

Is it okay with you guys if I make a thread to say that I like Corey Parker, his off-loads excite me.

There were some good ones on the weekend. And that way he gets his arm free. Man.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Only because it would be cool to see a monster 3/4 line of Copley, Reed, Hodges, Vidot/Oates.:laugh:

You're right it would be cool to see that altho I'm not convinced Reed is longterm so we can still have Hoffman on the wing

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009

JOSH Hoffman’s agent says Hoffman has asked to leave the Broncos, so the Kiwi international might not care too much what the Brisbane fans think of him.

The Broncos management and Hoffman’s agent disagree over whether Hoffman has asked for a release from his Broncos contract.

One way is to convince coach Anthony Griffin that he is a stronger contender than Ben Barba for the No.1 jersey he apparently craves, would be for Hoffman to not miss one-on-one tackles like the one he fell off on Antonio Winterstein to let in a first-half try in the Nines final.

If you make yourself as conspicuous as Hoffman has allowed himself to become, it’s a good idea to aim up on the field repeatedly.

Broncos fans will want Hoffman to be as good as he was last year, when he scored 15 tries – seven more than any other Bronco.

But the Sam Burgess transfer, after one final season with South Sydney, to English rugby will further embolden league agents to push through changes of club on whatever grievance or greener-grass whim their client has.
Missed this little dig from Malone yesterday

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013

Yeah
I had a chuckle when i read that article. He obviously thinks not much of him and the way he is carrying on

barker

barker

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008

Missed this little dig from Malone yesterday

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Thank you Paul Malone. Speaks some bloody good sense there. A really good, mentally tough player would be keen to prove to the coaching staff that he was the best man for the job. Remember Michael Hancock when the Broncos wanted to release him? He stayed on and fought hard and won back his wing spot.

Hoffman seems to think it is his god given right to play fullback and wants to take his footy and go home.

In case he didn't notice, the Broncos have just come off their worst season EVER so no player should be thinking that they are safe in their position. I want to see them all fighting tooth and nail for their positions and then maybe the Broncs can start to climb the ladder again.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.