Josh McGuire - Backrow

I think he would be a good lock but i prefer to see him stay at prop and ease Arrow through into lock after Parker goes

What we do have is an abundance of established and up & coming second rowers

What we lack is front rowers that is the only reason Parker is playing up front

He just isn't going to move not any time soon

Considering the rumours abut what happened between Barba and Kasiano, I don't think it would be a good move for team cohesion at the very least

I don't think there is anything there, they seemed to have a big yarn after games this year. Used effectively he is the sort of prop that can bend the line on the first hit up, followed up by Mcguire and Parker. He would also benefit Barbs and milfords games.

I would love to see both Folo and Jarrow in the side on the bench round 1 and Fai to come in around origin time on the bench. I'm getting to get lambasted for this and probably rightly so but I want Joffa starting from round 1.

Then post Parker :(, 8. Joffa, 9. Jikorima, 10. JMolo, 11. JArrow, 12. JOates, 13. Joose 14. Jillett

I would love to see both Folo and Jarrow in the side on the bench round 1 and Fai to come in around origin time on the bench. I'm getting to get lambasted for this and probably rightly so but I want Joffa starting from round 1.

Then post Parker :(, 8. Joffa, 9. Jikorima, 10. JMolo, 11. JArrow, 12. JOates, 13. Joose 14. Jillett

Wtf did I just read...

Think sproj has been toking too many j's...

Mmkay_51e563_310627.jpg

Is this some kind of joke?
One of the most underrated hookers in the NRL, McGuire is a workhorse for the Broncos consistently being a the top of the tackle count week in and week out. The tireless rake worked beautifully with boom Broncos teammate Ben Hunt in 2014 and allowed Hunt the opportunity to shine as he made the Origin wider training squad and later his Test debut.
McGuire will be eying rep jerseys of his own next season as returning Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett will no doubt take his game to another level. Evidence of his promise was his starring role for Samoa in the Four Nations leading the surprise packets of the tournament from the front.

RLW is doing their top 100 again and that is what they said about McGuire at no.93. I know he played a bit of hooker for Samoa but seriously?

That's pathetic. It's like they have gotten Macca and McGuire confused.

Started off talking about Macca and finished with McGuire lol

That's pathetic. It's like they have gotten Macca and McGuire confused.

Started off talking about Macca and finished with McGuire lol

Hahah that's exactly what happened. Bloody imbeciles. The fact that most rugby league journalists consider themselves rugby league experts is even more laughable. Its pretty clear that they don't even watch the games and are very much clueless. Further proof of this are those ridiculous positional rankings. Either way its good for a laugh during the offseason. Just Gold. Brilliant.

Is this some kind of joke?

RLW is doing their top 100 again and that is what they said about McGuire at no.93. I know he played a bit of hooker for Samoa but seriously?

I hope they aren't trying to imply McCullough is in the top 100 players.

Maybe it was a list of top 100 hookers?

Unread

Active Now

• PNG Broncos fan88
  • Canga
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.