Josh McGuire signs with Cowboys - Immediate Switch

But who will play dummy half when Macca inevitably gets knocked out by Napa or does his knee via friendly fire? Sammy retired, we're screwed if this goes through!

He covers all positions and has the most ball touches on tackle 4, re-sign him @ all costs!
Staggs

So who made this recruitment/retention decision ultimately? Was it Bennett, Seibold or White?

We are becoming the tigers
Letting go of established stars because we are being held to ransom by younger players who haven’t proved shit at the club or at nrl level

Rumour has it that Moose has no desire to be coached by Seibold making the decision to move elsewhere an easy one. He is a massive loss and if TPJ and Lodge follow suit in 2020, the Broncos will be in huge trouble.

Rumour has it that Moose has no desire to be coached by Seibold making the decision to move elsewhere an easy one. He is a massive loss and if TPJ and Lodge follow suit in 2020, the Broncos will be in huge trouble.

Sounds like something Kent, Rothfield, or Dobbo day dreamt up. To my knowledge McGuire hasn’t even associated with Seibold, how could he be so fervently against the man? Even if this is true, I don’t want blokes like that at the club.

Can't replace experience but maybe paves the way for carrigan.

We are becoming the tigers
Letting go of established stars because we are being held to ransom by younger players who haven’t proved shit at the club or at nrl level

So long as we keep the Fifitas and Tapaus that the Tigers let go we’ll be fine.

Sounds like something Kent, Rothfield, or Dobbo day dreamt up. To my knowledge McGuire hasn’t even associated with Seibold, how could he be so fervently against the man? Even if this is true, I don’t want blokes like that at the club.
I did hear it in a media report which I think is linked to one of those guys. It also said that Moose is very unhappy with how Bennett has been treated in all this. I think he has earned the right to pick and choose who he wants to have as his coach. From where I'm sitting, Green is a hell of much better option than some no name guy with one year experience. Moose won't be the last player to escape the joint in the coming year.

Maybe they are finding cap space for a disgruntled storm captain

Goodness me, sign him for one season and the Broncs become legitimate premiership favourites:

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. KNik
8. Lodge
9. Smith
10. TPJ
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Joffa

14. Bird
15. Haas
16. Fifita
17. Carrigan/Glenn/Flegler/Fai/Tagataese

WOW!

Last edited:
Losing another old head isn’t going to help our young players. Unless we are replacing our players with someone better we are just going to go backwards. I’m ok with losing McGuire if we do get someone better but it strengthens another team and weakens ours currently.

Hang on a minute..................wasn't so long ago that Green was a no name with limited experience.

And how would he be perceived if we didn’t lose the GF to them? Two time loser (assuming they even make the 2nd)

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ostin86
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • simplythebest
  • Nerd
  • Reds2011
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.