NEWS Judiciary: Live blog - Carrigan Four Week Suspension

I'm expecting it all to end in tears. paddy will get over it and make the most of the break. It's @Wolfie I'm concerned for.
I'm good, just getting ready to go to NRL headquarters on my bike.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator screen used 1991 Harley Davidson 640x534

Since when have they ever referred to the injury as reason for a suspension? If that’s the case McLean and Smith should’ve been banned for life?!?
Molo got 8 weeks for his shoulder charge a few years back

They're making it up as they go along, mate. This administration is a laughing stock.

I've never seen anything like it

any other professional organisation in the world would react to becoming a laughing stock (especially to their target market) ... by doing everything in their power to change that perception ... the NRL on the other hand do everything in their power to prove that they are in fact a laughing stock

Molo got 8 weeks for his shoulder charge a few years back
You can at least say that wasn't an NRL suspension, so even though I have strong opinions on that, it's not on the NRL.

But McLean from memory got 8 weeks for putting McKinnon in a wheelchair.

On a separate, but related, note, in case you didn’t notice Lodge will be starting for the Roosters Thursday night. How many weeks will he get next Tuesday?

On a separate, but related, note, in case you didn’t notice Lodge will be starting for the Roosters Thursday night. How many weeks will he get next Tuesday?
Is this a trick question?

Nothing

He walked away with a fine for something that would have seen him suspended had he still been a Bronco or Warrior

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • IceWorks
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.