• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 62
Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I've always wondered why they don't just replace all his lower ligaments, tendons & muscles with occy straps.

That's actually a great metaphor for his hammies and achilles. Not a brand new one from Bunnings, but the ones you see tradies using that are about 15 years old and are used to tie down their ladders to their utes, frayed to the shithouse and holding on by the last remaining piece of rubber in the occy strap waiting to burst and take out someone's eye.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
That's actually a great metaphor for his hammies and achilles. Not a brand new one from Bunnings, but the ones you see tradies using that are about 15 years old and are used to tie down their ladders to their utes, frayed to the ****house and holding on by the last remaining piece of rubber in the occy strap waiting to burst and take out someone's eye.

But we can rebuild!

images

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
"I regret to inform you that your operation didn't go so well Justin, you're now a hovercraft."

Last edited:
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Was I the only one who thought they had him in soil attempting to regrow the legs?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Hodgo has been doing boxing training and the doc thinks he might be good to go around ONE next year!!

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Good to see he still has the fire burning for another premiership.

He'll be back early next season to help inspire the young blokes ..... can't wait :rock:

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
can't wait to see hodges back with yow yeh on his outside. how many tries have we missed out on...

Unread

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Swordfish
  • Seibs
  • sooticus
  • teampjta
  • Spooky1013
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.