Kennedy signs with Roosters

Re: [RUMOUR] Kennedy leaving the Broncos

Forward pack is big: people complain it's not mobile
Forward pack is mobile: people complain it's not big

Mobile. Euphemism for 'small'.

I don't care how 'mobile' your pack is, if it gets run over then it's useless.

So it is confirmed that his (Kennedy) is on the outer and won't be a bronco in 2015 then. Wow. I think there are quite a few subscribers here who owe Morkel an apology (and have humble pie all over their Hipster beards) after doubting his information/intel as he posted several days ago. Please keep on posting Morkel, particular any more signings intel.

I feel like a guy with a small penis saying this, but size isn't everything. Of course it helps, but Kennedy isn't better than McGuire. He isn't better than Parker. McGuire not matching up to other front rowers because he's small is a massive fallacy too.

Could say the same about your post mate.

"size isn't everything"....

McGuire gets manhandled every time we play a bigger pack. Watch him try to tackle the Burgess boys or JWH.

So it is confirmed that his (Kennedy) is on the outer and won't be a bronco in 2015 then. Wow. I think there are quite a few subscribers here who owe Morkel an apology (and have humble pie all over their Hipster beards) after doubting his information/intel as he posted several days ago. Please keep on posting Morkel, particular any more signings intel.

No one doubted Morkel anthony, in fact they said that in their posts. Was simply wondering if there was a link etc.

But sorry for doubting you morks and keep the Intel coming mate. Old man griffin loves this stuff

Wonder if Bennett has another signing in mind then to replace Kennedy ?

More of a case of not wanting to believe.....sorry Morkel, you were dead right....

Being fair, their comment was "we won't believe it until it's reported from that player's mouth" which, technically, still hasn't happened yet. I can still be proven wrong, though all I ever said was I heard it on the radio.

McGuire gets manhandled every time we play a bigger pack. Watch him try to tackle the Burgess boys or JWH.

We often did get dominated when defending, but that was far less to do with size, than just general ineptness when it came to line speed and wrestle.

You make it sound like most forwards up against McGuire is the same as Optimus Prime being up against Dennis the Menace or something. But the truth is McGuire has been outstanding this year, along with Parker, the two small front rowers. It's the other forwards that couldn't measure up, like Thaiday being the 3rd middle player.

Oh, and Sam Burger is now gone too.

I'm not saying size for a front rower is bad, but some people think it's literally the only thing that matters, and that's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Being fair, their comment was "we won't believe it until it's reported from that player's mouth" which, technically, still hasn't happened yet. I can still be proven wrong, though all I ever said was I heard it on the radio.

You are always so humble Morkel in the way that you express yourself and YOUR feelings. There are quite a number of subscribers here who could take A leave out of your book. The last thing anybody here wants is you refusing to post any further because of this incident. So, again, please except our apologies and we look forward to more of your insights regarding season 2015!

You are always so humble Morkel in the way that you express yourself and YOUR feelings. There are quite a number of subscribers here who could take A leave out of your book. The last thing anybody here wants is you refusing to post any further because of this incident. So, again, please except our apologies and we look forward to more of your insights regarding season 2015!

Your apologies ARE appreciated but not required as like I said there have been no direct quotes from players. Anyone taking A leave out of my book will find it smells of hypocrisy and bitterness. And the info on these pages are no better informed or connected than a DUDE with a radio.

We often did get dominated when defending, but that was far less to do with size, than just general ineptness when it came to line speed and wrestle.

You make it sound like most forwards up against McGuire is the same as Optimus Prime being up against Dennis the Menace or something. But the truth is McGuire has been outstanding this year, along with Parker, the two small front rowers. It's the other forwards that couldn't measure up, like Thaiday being the 3rd middle player.

Oh, and Sam Burger is now gone too.

I'm not saying size for a front rower is bad, but some people think it's literally the only thing that matters, and that's ridiculous.

And some people on here seem to think that McGuire is Webcke, Lazarus, Roach etc all rolled into one.

He's ok.

I just don't think he's a prop long term.

Someone's got a crush

And some people on here seem to think that McGuire is Webcke, Lazarus, Roach etc all rolled into one.

He's ok.

I just don't think he's a prop long term.

No way is he in that class of prop, but quite frankly the game (and the club for that matter) has had a lot worse props then him too.

Reading this actually made me cringe. The guy said he heard it on the radio and as far as I can tell, no one made much of a big deal about Morkel's claim. As for taking a LEAF , give us a break, talk about going over the top ! I don't imagine Morkel will feel concerned about voicing his opinion. What I'd like to see is a name change, Faithinhook indeed. Maybe Lostfaithinhook ?

The more of his posts I read, the more I'm convinced he's the real Hook.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.