Kennedy signs with Roosters

sigh ......ok

how was he mistreated?

He obviously wasn't mistreated at all. The Broncos can do no wrong.

Would I? What have I done that's classless beads? If your going to keep having these swipes at me on this board why don't you back it up for once?

I think he's trying to say that we're all classless because we're biased towards the Broncos. I know, Beads that you don't like the direction in which the club is heading under Bennett. I totally understand. I mean the club isn't perfect, they've made mistakes like recruiting and preferring Boyd over Barba and getting rid of Hannant, leaving us light on quality props. So yeah they can do wrong.

I don't particularly agree with Beads opinion either but I think we should all respect it regardless.

He had trouble making the Roosters team before he left and the same problem here. There was a definite problem here but not sure what it was about

If he'd come to the broncos as the low contract, low profile signing he should have I doubt anyone is talking about this

I don't rule out the possibility that he was mistreated. None of us know what goes on behind the scenes.

I just think he couldn't cut it at the Broncos.. He couldn't handle all of the negativity directed at him. He couldn't handle the pressure.

Kennedy was scapegoated so the usual suspects could get a free ride in the team. It'll happen this year under Bennett as well. I wonder who will be the scapegoat this season.

I think he's trying to say that we're all classless because we're biased towards the Broncos. I know, Beads that you don't like the direction in which the club is heading under Bennett. I totally understand. I mean the club isn't perfect, they've made mistakes like recruiting and preferring Boyd over Barba and getting rid of Hannant, leaving us light on quality props. So yeah they can do wrong.

I don't particularly agree with Beads opinion either but I think we should all respect it regardless.

The broncos aren't perfect, of course they arent. I am glad boyd is back but others would have perferred barba, only time will tell which was the better option.

Like you I would have liked to have kept hannant.

Everyone's opinion should be respected and no one has disrespected beads opinion, it would be nice if that same courtesy was shown

Kennedy was scapegoated so the usual suspects could get a free ride in the team. It'll happen this year under Bennett as well. I wonder who will be the scapegoat this season.

Do you believe his performances deserved to keep his place?

And you are the usual suspects in your opinion?

Shame he wasn't able to live up to his potential but he was signed for way too much money, I would've liked to see him stick around on a reasonable contract though.

Shame he wasn't able to live up to his potential but he was signed for way too much money, I would've liked to see him stick around on a reasonable contract though.

No doubt he was overpaid from the start. Really poor management by the Broncos. Didn't get much of a chance to live up to his potential getting 10-15 minutes a match with Griffin as coach.

I think he could have played better in that 15 minutes but I agree Hooks use of the bench was bewildering at the least

No doubt he was overpaid from the start. Really poor management by the Broncos. Didn't get much of a chance to live up to his potential getting 10-15 minutes a match with Griffin as coach.

I think he could have played better in that 15 minutes but I agree Hooks use of the bench was bewildering at the least

That's the main reason I'm happy to see him gone. He had no idea whatsoever. From useless short stints to having Jarrod Wallace riding the pine for 80 minutes in two consecutive games, idiotic.

I maintain that this was all a ruse by the Roosters to get him back on the cheap.

"We'll sell you to Brisbane for top dollar, then you play like shit deliberately and we'll buy you back for a bargain basement price!!!!"

Is there no end to their evil?

I maintain that this was all a ruse by the Roosters to get him back on the cheap.

"We'll sell you to Brisbane for top dollar, then you play like shit deliberately and we'll buy you back for a bargain basement price!!!!"

Is there no end to their evil?

I'll tell you what, if this was happening the other way round the conspiracy theories would be endless.

We signed him for 2 times what he is actually worth. **** off he was mistreated. The real fault is with whoever signed him though.

Uh-huh ....sooo, that's your version of him being mistreated.

OK

:rolleyes:

We signed him for 2 times what he is actually worth. **** off he was mistreated. The real fault is with whoever signed him though.

cough cough Andrew Gee.......

I'd like to be "mistreated" for 400k a year.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.