Kennedy signs with Roosters

Copley and Oates not capable of finishing tries? In general I agree though, the other two I'm not losing sleep over that's for sure.

if he kept Hoffman it would mean we could also dump Reed and have Copley in hist rightful position of Center.

so something like:

1. Kahu (Boyd when he is fit)
2. Hoffman
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Oates
6. Milford
7. Hunt

2 guys who can finish a try on the wings
2 guns in the centers
and a dangerous pair of halves (at least once find Milford a style of game that suits his style of play)

Short term it would be better, but this would be equally as good upon Boyd's return.

1. Boyd
2. Kahu
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Oates

Works well for me.

But if Hoffman was still here he'd be playing fullback right now in Boyd's absence.

Therefore, we're better off without him.

Kennedy won't be a loss to anyone if he is banned. Such a nothing player still can't believe some were over the moon about his signing.

This early? Should we make it 2/4 then because Gavet and Blair have sucked so far?

Gavet came off the bench and dropped the ball like 3 times then got suspended, and I'd still say he's done a better job than Barba.

Guys. Martin Kennedy, not Bennett, not line ups. You have threads for these.

Gavet has shown more promise in his couple of games for us than Kennedy showed for the whole time he was here.

Maybe I'm the only one who was hoping Martin would stay on under Bennett so we could see how well he could really play. He had the frame to be a top-tier forward but just never did enough with it. But if someone could have gotten his headspace sorted he could have been one of our best ever. Think of something like Moose's heart in Kennedy's body, that would be amazing.

Maybe I'm the only one who was hoping Martin would stay on under Bennett so we could see how well he could really play. He had the frame to be a top-tier forward but just never did enough with it. But if someone could have gotten his headspace sorted he could have been one of our best ever. Think of something like Moose's heart in Kennedy's body, that would be amazing.

Totally agree. In saying that, anyone in a Broncos jersey I want to keep and see them reach their potential. I would have kept Stevie Michaels if he worked out how to not be an insurmountable liability. Kennedy could have been anything.

I don't have to think, this would be the equivalent of Sam. George or Tom Burgess.

So... At the moment I assume we don't pay him?

That's the million dollar (over two years) question...
Upgrade some youngsters for this year to entice them to re-sign is what I'd love to see. That's assuming we're even full under the salary cap, we might have money to spare for this year anyway in which case it's irrelevant.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.