Kennedy signs with Roosters

**** him. Hope he never plays again. What an abomination bringing this disgrace to our club was

Talk about the sun shining out of our butt, we just dodged another bullet.

Evidence first before conviction ! Needless to say if guilty then he should be banned but always a presumption of innocence. I was once accused while innocent....worst feeling in the world especially when some equate accused with guilty.

Talk about the sun shining out of our butt, we just dodged another bullet.

If the rumours are true (that he signed on for minimum wage at the Roosters) and that he was on 400 k with us, then we can assume that we are likely to have about 300 k to go shopping with or to use to shore up Offa and K Nikorima's contracts....

Evidence first before conviction ! Needless to say if guilty then he should be banned but always a presumption of innocence. I was once accused while innocent....worst feeling in the world especially when some equate accused with guilty.

There's been rumblings about him for a while now.

Surely there'd have to be some substance to the rumours for them to persist ?

There's been rumblings about him for a while now.

Surely there'd have to be some substance to the rumours for them to persist ?
In all likelihood ,yes but....and it is a huge but, if we went down the road with marginal or purely circumstantial evidence we'd be on a slippery slope. It would then empower others to find one guilty just because they didn't like you...similar to sharia law judgements !

If he has done the same as the Sharks players will he get 3 weeks (effectively) like they did or is he the scapegoatf for the NRL and ASADA so they can publicly flex a bit of muscle?

If he has done the same as the Sharks players will he get 3 weeks (effectively) like they did or is he the scapegoatf for the NRL and ASADA so they can publicly flex a bit of muscle?

Scapegoat

Is this about recreational or performance enhancing drugs? Surely not the latter...? :shocked: :laugh:

These accusations followed him from the roosters so if guilty at least we have nothing to answer to.

I wonder if inside knowledge on this had to do with him being moved on from our club.

If he was found guilty would that mean we wouldn't have to continue paying out his contract?

Peptide Paul must be having a bit of a giggle.

I think I'm willing to call that 2 from 2 for Wayne..

Sacked Kennedy, alleged drug cheat, terrible, can't get a spot at the Roosters.
Sacked Barba, worst Five-Eighth in the NRL, hasn't improved at all.

Hoffman hasn't done much either, but I'm not willing to call that a "win" yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spot on

He would have been better keeping Hoffman anf forcing him to play on the wing ... at least then we would have someone that could finish.

He would have been better keeping Hoffman anf forcing him to play on the wing ... at least then we would have someone that could finish.

Copley and Oates not capable of finishing tries? In general I agree though, the other two I'm not losing sleep over that's for sure.

Last edited:
Would be so great if this is true and we can get out of paying his salary.

This early? Should we make it 2/4 then because Gavet and Blair have sucked so far?

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.