Matt Gillett appreciation thread

Coxy said:
Don't compare AP with Je$ter. Je$ter's cool.
I'm not, I wouldn't compare anyone else with AP! [icon_ee

Anonymous person said:
and AP is hot to trot.

if you get so upset and have a cry over a single line that someone says on a forum that is 100% on topic, you need to get a life.

You're the one who has a cry...in every thread, because people disagree with you and you just can't let it go.

no, youre mistaking 'having an argument' with 'having a cry'. the people coming in going 'oh noes its gone off topic! lock! ban!' are the ones having a cry.

and thats never me.

But at the end of the day what does it achieve?? We know what you think of WB, we know others think that the sun shines out of his proverbial. You won't be convinced you're wrong and neither will they. Why go over the same ground all over again?

Anonymous person said:
if you get so upset and have a cry over a single line that someone says on a forum that is 100% on topic, you need to get a life.

That's because you are the one going off topic all the time bringing up your agenda.

Every.
Freaking.
Thread!!!

i didnt go off topic AT ALL lol.

someone else took it off topic by having a go at what i said.

and quite frankly i couldnt give a $hit about topics going 'off topic' or not. its the internet, who cares. if a conversation goes a different way then just go with it or leave.

You took it off topic when you trolled your anti Bennett agenda by bringing him up in a thread about a player who was never coached by him and plays in a team no longer coached by him either.

Locked.

May be unlocked pending further admin discussion.

This thread is being given one chance, and one chance only, to get back on topic.

Please note the following announcement before you post:

Ok ladies and ladyboys:

I would say about 95% of the members here are sick of reading the same arguments over and over again. The admins understand that conversations can wander off topic and then find their own way back again, but there are certain topics that have been done to death. Forty times over.

These topics include, but are not limited to:

K. Hunt vs Slater
K. Hunt vs anyone
Wayne Bennett
Peter Wallace's halfback credentials
AP vs The Universe

From this point onwards, we will be handing out warnings to anyone participating in off-topic discussions about the above subjects (and any others we deem relevent).

Anyone seen as baiting (at the admins' discretion, make all the excuses you want) will be warned.

Anyone who takes the bait will be warned.

If you see a post that you feel is inflamatory, please report it and DO NOT respond in the thread.

If you wish to discuss one of the above topics, find a relevent thread or, failing this, start a new one.

Back on track - did I hear Sterlo and crew on Sunday talk about Matt as a bolter for the 4 Nations?

Yeah. Saw it in same Inglis related article today also.

Bit far fetched IMO.

I can't see where he would get a look in for Aus tbh

If Broncos don't make the GF I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the train on squad. But can't imagine him making the final squad.

Thaiday, Myles, Harrison, Creagh, Gallen, Waterhouse, Te'o, Learoyd-Lahrs would all be in front in the backrow stakes.

Well if Gillett plays a staring role in a Premiership he would be a chance. No rush though he has plenty of time to fulfill his potential.

Yep, but even then I reckon Thaiday, Te'o and Parker would be ahead...meh, he'll play for Australia if he backs his form up next year and beyond. Patience peeps.

I think he is a decent bolter, Lewis is the games best utility and Gillett has the same type of game as him and would be a more than adequate squad member depending on how many players they pick.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • Ffs...
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.