Matt Lodge Discussion

Has anyone else forgotten why he was sacked from the Storm??

When he was playing under 20's and training with first grade he was frustrated he wasnt getting picked in first grade and offered to fight Craig Bellamy out in the carpark, contract torn up next day and signed with the tigers

A) That is fucking hilarious

B) He was a teenager

When he was playing under 20's and training with first grade he was frustrated he wasnt getting picked in first grade and offered to fight Craig Bellamy out in the carpark, contract torn up next day and signed with the tigers
He just did what everyone else wants to do every time Bellamy talks about the 2007 and 2009 "premierships" they "earned"

Craig Bellamy:

45876976e3c809887184b3cea9c2bdec

"You tell that little fucking shit Matthew Lodge that if he doesn't hold on to the god damn football that I'll make him run laps for 6 hours Monday morning!"

Assistant Coach:

craig-bellamy_1ol8xo88it7mq1dxwodhc5ozcs.jpg

"Uh.. Bellyache, I told him what you said, he said that he wants to fight you in the parking lot after the game, and also that this is the night you die."

Craig Bellamy:

b7e8ede0b2139c9021f43ea15c9b8c067ce93afe

Like him even more now.

A) That is fucking hilarious

B) He was a teenager

See point A :)

Anybody who wants to punch the smug look off that annoying little half pint gets bonus points from me - and a salary cap concession

And a boat :)

He wanted to belt Bellamy?

Upgrade his contract

Tallis' marker for whether players should be allowed into the game: "Would you allow your kids to be babysat by them?"
On Queenslanders Only, talking about Lodge.

Tallis' marker for whether players should be allowed into the game: "Would you allow your kids to be babysat by them?"

What the **** does that have to do with anything? I bet Mal and Hannah all agreed like sycophantic fuckwits.

You have got to give it to Gorden. He has done well for himself in life for a guy who is incredibly dense.

We all do stupid shit when we are teenagers.

I actually find it a little funny.

The really sad part is when Lodge starts killing it in the NRL the very same "journalists" that are out to destroy him will start orgasming over his performances.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  • Astro
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncos4life
  • Robboi_321
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.