Matt Lodge Discussion

The really sad part is when Lodge starts killing it in the NRL the very same "journalists" that are out to destroy him will start orgasming over his performances.

Maybe some Qld based ones. But the NSW media picks the NSW team and Broncos don't get selected for NSW anymore. It's kinda an unwritten rule: If you go play for the broncs you won't get chosen for NSW. Very curious to see what happens with Jack Bird this year if he isn't selected it confirms my theory.

Maybe that "johnny come lately" NRL gender advisor would be better off checking out Paul K*nt, Danny Weinerless & Dean Bitchie & a host of other arse bandits that hide behind the name of 'staff writers"

Now this is an unbiased article. Unlike every other piece of crap we've seen in the last week. But they still couldn't help themselves throwing in a line about the 9yr old boy supposedly begging for his life.

Well, it has relevance to the story.

Did anyone else notice that originally the story was that the 9 year old boy said "I'm too young to die" and now they're saying Lodge said "You're too young to die". The latter really doesn't sound like a threat

"Okay, we were wrong, but it's your fault for not telling us earlier."

You were told earlier, you just didn't give a shit.
Absolutely gutless, pathetic and childish response by the media. They claim to have the inside knowledge and are the self proclaimed moral compass of the game yet they get it wrong and now turn the blame on not being told. Isn't their job to find out the truth? Why should the broncos or the nrl justify a decision to them outside of "he's doing community work, he did counselling and has served his time set by the courts". They can't even admit they stuffed up BIG time

It's funny that they are annoyed at the broncos but Paul green says carney is a good bloke and they go "well if Paul thinks so!"-carney still hasn't given up the drink!

"Okay, we were wrong, but it's your fault for not telling us earlier."

You were told earlier, you just didn't give a shit.
Yeah but as if these knob jockeys would admit they were wrong. Look at that Lurker pole smoker. If you go back & check his rumours he woud have the same strike rate as me after snorting a slab & bottle of Bundy then trying to score at at the Miss World finals.

But they still couldn't help themselves throwing in a line about the 9yr old boy supposedly begging for his life.

that section of the article is what happened ... you can't have a balanced article with out that part of the story ...

so if you have a problem with them stating the facts about what happened, you should just admit that you don't actually want a balanced article, but instead are looking for one to sugarcoat Lodges actions and to say what he did was no big deal.

that section of the article is what happened ... you can't have a balanced article with out that part of the story ...

so if you have a problem with them stating the facts about what happened, you should just admit that you don't actually want a balanced article, but instead are looking for one to sugarcoat Lodges actions and to say what he did was no big deal.

Again, it's hearsay passed off as fact.

What pisses me off is people saying that he should publicly apologize. Why should he publicly apologize, any apology is better than none and he has already apologized to the victims publicly

Probably the thing that pisses me off about the whole thing is the civil damages. $1.6m is a lot of money to pay people who by all reports are fine after this. No physical damage, they are still going to work etc. I could understand maybe $50,000 as a payment for Lodge to say he is sorry. But the fact that they wont settle tells me the whole thing is being driven by greed and trying to profit from this which is not what damages are supposed to be about.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.