Michael Ennis

I agree with Rocky to an extent.

Every team has a dirty, niggling player that'll bend the rules in order to gain an advantage.

There are much worse out there than Ennis.

When he costs us a game with his tactics, he'll cop the wrath from Wayne Bennett, until then it doesn't really bother me.

He stayed down when he could have gotten up but it was also a clear penalty which likely wouldn't have been picked up if he didn't stay down. I don't know what to think about it eusa_think

This has really just given me more proof he is a dog. Yes its within the rules, but it is very sad and very unsporting. He also looked liked Jurgen Klinnsmann when he collided with Prince on Wallace's try. This guy is just like Gallen and just like Hayne, it pisses me off that people are so biased toward the Broncos that they can crucify those guys but won't criticise Ennis. I despise this part of the game and feel embarrassed that we have a guy that pulls this shit in our team. I also don't even think it was a penalty friend hit him with a soft arm to the side of the face when he was 6 inches off the ground, the over refereeing in the game is crap and divers like Ennis are worse.

You know what's worse than Ennis staying down?

People on here are basically saying that it's ok for players who get hit high to not get a penalty. You are whinging about things not being against the rules, yet someone did something against the rules, and you're happy to let him get away with it.

Make up ya minds.

Tell the truth I don't care that he does it, I just wish he wasn't so BAD at it.

I mean the guy makes the cast of Home and Away look talented.

Nashy said:
You know what's worse than Ennis staying down?

People on here are basically saying that it's ok for players who get hit high to not get a penalty. You are whinging about things not being against the rules, yet someone did something against the rules, and you're happy to let him get away with it.

Make up ya minds.

I am not convinced that that's a penalty for one thing and I know for certain Ennis was not hurt and could have and should have got straight up and played the ball. He got hit high when he was very low to the ground by a soft arm. This is a mans game not bullshit in skirts where people do impressions of Greg Luganis to underhandedly get their side penalties.

Nashy said:
Did he cop a hit to the face? Yes.

Was it soft? Yes.
Did he look like a fuckwit? Yes.
Was what he did embarrassing? Yes.
Will people here who criticized Gallen and Hayne but defended him ever take their heads out of the sand? I doubt it.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Nashy said:

Was it soft? Yes.
Will people here who criticized Gallen and Hayne but defended him ever take their heads out of the sand? I doubt it.

I don't recall saying anything about Gallen or Hayne? Actually, I wasn't even here. So... yeah.

Nashy said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Nashy said:

Was it soft? Yes.

I don't recall saying anything about Gallen or Hayne? Actually, I wasn't even here. So... yeah.

I wasn't talking about you Nahsy [icon_wink

The Rock said:
Don't compare him to Hayne.

Jarryd Hayne barely even gets a clip on the ear and he takes a dive - THAT's the difference.

Ennis barely got a clip on the side of the face last night and dove and then collided with Prince in the chase after Wallace and dove like he had be shoved in the back by him.

Not commenting on the dive, but nothing wrong with the interference with Prince.

mick! said:
Not commenting on the dive, but nothing wrong with the interference with Prince.

Not saying there was anything wrong with it, Ennis held his line and thats fine. But, the way he theatrically went to ground like Prince had shoved him really peeved me off.

The Rock said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":4yulxyt5][quote="The Rock":4yulxyt5]Don't compare him to Hayne.

Jarryd Hayne barely even gets a clip on the ear and he takes a dive - THAT's the difference.

Ennis barely got a clip on the side of the face last night and dove and then collided with Prince in the chase after Wallace and dove like he had be shoved in the back by him.[/quote:4yulxyt5]

I am sure he could have got up for it but it was a lazy arm by Friend and if it happened to be someone like Luke Baileys arm then he really would have been out cold.

As for his collision with Prince - PLEASE watch it again dude. He was running his own line, their shoulders touched, Prince tripped over in front of Ennis and Ennis tripped over Prince.[/quote:4yulxyt5]

Out cold? You're kidding. Friend and Ennis were having a running battle all night. He got hit, it kinda hurt, he looked up saw who it was and put his head down. It was embarrassing. Corey Parker was embarrassed. He will soon be NRL's most hated player.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
[quote="mick!":2xypkftc]Not commenting on the dive, but nothing wrong with the interference with Prince.

Not saying there was anything wrong with it, Ennis held his line and thats fine. But, the way he theatrically went to ground like Prince had shoved him really peeved me off.[/quote:2xypkftc]

Exactly.

And yes we're not true Bronco fans because we're critical of one of our own.

Denny Crane said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":27p9f6hm][quote="mick!":27p9f6hm]Not commenting on the dive, but nothing wrong with the interference with Prince.

Not saying there was anything wrong with it, Ennis held his line and thats fine. But, the way he theatrically went to ground like Prince had shoved him really peeved me off.[/quote:27p9f6hm]

Exactly.

And yes we're not true Bronco fans because we're critical of one of our own.[/quote:27p9f6hm]

We better find a new team Denny quick [icon_lol1.

Denny Crane said:
[quote="The Rock":xjl972to][quote="FCB BB AKA MB":xjl972to][quote="The Rock":xjl972to]Don't compare him to Hayne.

Ennis barely got a clip on the side of the face last night and dove and then collided with Prince in the chase after Wallace and dove like he had be shoved in the back by him.[/quote:xjl972to]

I am sure he could have got up for it but it was a lazy arm by Friend and if it happened to be someone like Luke Baileys arm then he really would have been out cold.

As for his collision with Prince - PLEASE watch it again dude. He was running his own line, their shoulders touched, Prince tripped over in front of Ennis and Ennis tripped over Prince.[/quote:xjl972to]

Out cold? You're kidding. Friend and Ennis were having a running battle all night. He got hit, it kinda hurt, he looked up saw who it was and put his head down. It was embarrassing. Corey Parker was embarrassed. He will soon be NRL's most hated player.[/quote:xjl972to]

Haha yeah, replays clearly showed him looking up to see who hit him, then once he realised it was friend, he suddenly was out cold. Fairy

QUEENSLANDER said:
Haha yeah, replays clearly showed him looking up to see who hit him, then once he realised it was friend, he suddenly was out cold.

Concussion can do that. [icon_evillaugh

Active Now

• Matheos
  • Brocko
  • Lostboy
  • Skathen
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
  • Stix
  • Maroon4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • maddo
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.