NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Simpleton, i asked a question. Why were they hitting him? Why were two women beating on him?
Wtf is with these delicate fucking snowflakes today? Cant ask a question? Get fucked.

The ignore list is growing today, im out.
You started your question stating it was sketchy. Then you call people snowflakes for asking a simple question, then abuse and ignore them. Yeah, you seem stable.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Simpleton, i asked a question. Why were they hitting him? Why were two women beating on him?
Wtf is with these delicate fucking snowflakes today? Cant ask a question? Get fucked.

The ignore list is growing today, im out.

I'll accept that as your tap out.......

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Broncos fans hoping that by hitting him he’d let rip some of the many dollars he stole from the club and they’d be able to pick them up?

Too soon? Too incorrect to joke about?

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Broncos fans hoping that by hitting him he’d let rip some of the many dollars he stole from the club and they’d be able to pick them up?

Too soon? Too incorrect to joke about?
Legit was an honest question.
Both in defense of Milford and in defense of the girls hitting him.

If there was evidence he was not at fault, you would think that would have been released before it fucked his contract with Souths and brought potential liability with it.

In regards to the girls, why would they be hitting him? Was he mouthing off at them? Were they all just drunk and arguing?

Its an odd situation that the whole thing has gone this far when there was evidence that cleared it all up.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

If there was evidence he was not at fault, you would think that would have been released before it fucked his contract with Souths and brought potential liability with it.

In regards to the girls, why would they be hitting him? Was he mouthing off at them? Were they all just drunk and arguing?

Its an odd situation that the whole thing has gone this far when there was evidence that cleared it all up.

Your guess is probably as good as anyone’s to be honest, it’s all very weird.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

..and legit it was an honest response.

How can you not see otherwise? You aren't dumb. How is the "well...you were asking for it by wearing those sexy cloths and you smell soo good......

any different to asking ......well what was Milford doing to get physically assaulted by two females?

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Geez.....you're out on a ledge here

I wonder how someone like Grace Tame (or B4L...for example) would feel about that comment.

I'd just tap out if I was you.

Tap Out John Cena GIF by WWE
What grace tame would think would depend on where Mideans political views lay. God help him if he was right wing.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
@Midean 10/10 meltdown
One of those days mate haha.
But really, comparing an NRL player getting slapped by a couple of drunk girls to a woman being raped is abysmal and earned Mr Fourex a permanent spot on the ignore list. Adios as far as I'm concerned.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Anyway, I should probably cool it in the Milford thread before I earn myself a forum vacation before the season even kicks off haha.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020

Have you not seen women on the piss before? Or are these the first 2 women in history to start being psycho and hitting a bloke for no reason?

It doesn't matter why they were hitting him. He showed good restraint not belting them. Make him pay for the damages of the car and charge the 2 females with assault and call it a day.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Not to pile in, but since when do we use the term "beating on"
as in "beating on him"

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
This latest reveal:

"CCTV footage from the night in question shows two women attacking Milford with a volley of punches. The former Broncos five-eighth does not retaliate, instead venting his anger by picking up a bin and throwing it, damaging a nearby vehicle."​

Makes a lot more sense. I found it hard to believe Milford beat his way out of a wet paper bag and attacked a bunch of women. Have to admit I feel a bit sorry for him having been smeared by the allegations. Don't want him back but wish him and his wife well.

Blindside Bronco

Blindside Bronco

Broncos Fanboy
Oct 17, 2019
What happened before they started to hit him,.....?
Did They just come out of the woodworks and Start hitting him?
Did he provoke them or what?

Maybe they were Broncos fans and had enough of his weak ass attitude. Joking by the way 🙂

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
One of those days mate haha.
But really, comparing an NRL player getting slapped by a couple of drunk girls to a woman being raped is abysmal and earned Mr Fourex a permanent spot on the ignore list. Adios as far as I'm concerned.
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Geez.....you're out on a ledge here

I wonder how someone like Grace Tame (or B4L...for example) would feel about that comment.

I'd just tap out if I was you.

Tap Out John Cena GIF by WWE
Don’t you think we should view the footage first before absolving him of any wrongdoing. There is a chance the journo is biased, or even worse, Paul Crawley.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Morkel
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Midean
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.