NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Innocent until proven guilty is how this country works buddy boy
Not really if nobody has actually seen the footage. If a Looter smashes a window and steals a telly but nobody sees him, does it make him innocent?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Not really if nobody has actually seen the footage. If a Looter smashes a window and steals a telly but nobody sees him, does it make him innocent?
Well yes, until it's proven in court. Maybe someone told him break the window or I'll shoot ya.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Well yes, until it's proven in court. Maybe someone told him break the window or I'll shoot ya.
That’s all I’m saying…..if the footage exists why can’t we see it? It’s a bit soon to be yelling innocent from the rooftops when he is still facing charges.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
The problem with reporting someone as guilty etc and all that it entails is it opens the case for defamation see Kyle Rittenhouse.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Animated GIF

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Don’t you think we should view the footage first before absolving him of any wrongdoing. There is a chance the journo is biased, or even worse, Paul Crawley.
Sure......so guilty until proven innocent is your preferred belief system....?

Interesting.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Sure......so guilty until proven innocent is your preferred belief system....?

Interesting.
My preferred belief system is that if charges were laid he wasn’t simply having a completely legal jolly old time.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
My preferred belief system is that if charges were laid he wasn’t simply having a completely legal jolly old time.
Because no one has ever been falsely accused and charged before.....?

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Am I mixing this up with the Haas thing or was it reported that he was arguing with the missus, some randos came across them and gave him some lip and he went off?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Am I mixing this up with the Haas thing or was it reported that he was arguing with the missus, some randos came across them and gave him some lip and he went off?
Similar situation, except Milford is "alleged" to have assault the females who came up to give him some lip.

Although based on CM saying in the footage he didn't retaliate and just hurled a bin at a car. Not ideal behaviour but that's **** all and not worth losing a 300k contract over.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I think the two "ladies" who were allegedly beating him up was his wife and her sister.

Not sure

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I think the two "ladies" who were allegedly beating him up was his wife and her sister.

Not sure
If he was getting hurled with punches and just walked away and threw a bin in anger, he's a saint, not a sinner.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Because no one has ever been falsely accused and charged before.....?
Doesn’t tend to happen to people simply meandering along and minding their own business. Something happened that night that drew the attention of the police……if only there was some available footage so we could know for sure.(rolls eyes)

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Similar situation, except Milford is "alleged" to have assault the females who came up to give him some lip.

Although based on CM saying in the footage he didn't retaliate and just hurled a bin at a car. Not ideal behaviour but that's **** all and not worth losing a 300k contract over.

And then there is another dude involved? Everyone needs to just wait see on this. Milf doesn't seem like the violent type, I was shocked when I saw the story. Seems like everyone involved has some measure of blame.

Also to weigh in on the other subject, I wish we could have seen the Milf/Reynolds combo...

..four years ago.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
If he was getting hurled with punches and just walked away and threw a bin in anger, he's a saint, not a sinner.
It seems that depends mate....at least with some people around here.

Someone they "like"....most certainly.

Someone they don;t like....ie Milford. Nahh....he asked for it....he's guilty....he's still a ****.

Unread

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • ChewThePhatt
  • marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Lozza
  • Seibs
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.