NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Kinda my point. Kevvie loves him, could have gone for a coffee and got him for 100k for the year without the need to move to Newcastle.
Any Bronco supporter worth their salt would have burned Red Hill to the ground and lynched Kevvie if this happened.
Why on earth would you take him back taking into account both his terrible stint at the Broncos and his newfound legal issues?

You talking crazy talk bro.

Any Bronco supporter worth their salt would have burned Red Hill to the ground and lynched Kevvie if this happened.
Why on earth would you take him back taking into account both his terrible stint at the Broncos and his newfound legal issues?

You talking crazy talk bro.
The legal issues that have been dismissed?

You talking bitter schoolgirl bro.

The legal issues that have been dismissed?

You talking bitter schoolgirl bro.
Damn straight, Milford did me wrong and im out for revenge.
Also the legal issues have not been dismissed.

He has had 2 of the 3 counts assault occasioning bodily harm "potentially" dropped.

Mud sticks. On the back of his terrible form, he beats up a couple of women while on the piss.
Sounds like a great addition to the culture of the team that is in the process of being rebuilt.

Not to mention his self confessed piss poor training attitude and laziness, just the sort of thing we want around impressionable young blokes like Cobbo, Rikki, etc etc.

Honestly, what are the upsides he would bring to the team?
And would those upsides be worth the baggage?
Or would you be better off developing someone else for a long term investment?

That's a matter of opinion.
And all you have to do is go back through these forums to see the copious excuses being made for Milfords poor form, the blame on everything except him.

Thats not true......his biggest fans agreed that his playing was not up to snuff. But quite rightly, refused to agree to the idea it was ALL his fault.

Throughout the Milford shit **** seasons....he was playing in a team of shit ***** himself. The entire Brisbane club, were no better.

Anyway...its been done to death. As said earlier....time to cut the cord.

I thought it interesting.... the revelation of the camera footage of his said assaults on 2 women. I guess he acted as any decent man could......under similar circumstances.

Thats not true......his biggest fans agreed that his playing was not up to snuff. But quite rightly, refused to agree to the idea it was ALL his fault.

Throughout the Milford shit **** seasons....he was playing in a team of shit ***** himself. The entire Brisbane club, were no better.

Anyway...its been done to death. As said earlier....time to cut the cord.

I thought it interesting.... the revelation of the camera footage of his said assaults on 2 women. I guess he acted as any decent man could......under similar circumstances.
It is 100% true.

There were heaps of apologists for Milf on here, making excuses for him at every turn, blaming everything else except him.
The number of times i read comments like "if he had better players around him" "if the forwards did their job" "if he wasn't being moved into different positions" to the point where i made jokes about Milford only playing well when every single element was in place to allow him to perform.
Sure there were guys like me blaming most of the teams terrible outcomes on Milford, but that is because he was our highest payed player in a crucial position.
Of course it wasn't all his fault, but he was a big contributor.

But yes, cutting the cord and moving forward is the only option.

Again...you'e telling untruths.

You're spending too much time in the conspiracy thread........
Am i? Didn't he get charged with assault occasioning bodily harm on 2 women and 1 guy and property damage of a vehicle?
Correct me if I'm wrong but i was under the impression those were the charges he was facing.
Absolutely nothing to do with conspiracies.

Enlighten me on these untruths?

edit: fact check your shit Fourex before accusations of lying.

"Milford has been charged with three counts of assault occasioning bodily harm and one count of wilful damage involving a vehicle after being arrested in Brisbane on September 20. Two of the charges allege violence against women."

And just an fyi, i have not been in the conspiracy thread since early Feb. lol.....

Its quite obvious now that he wasn't beating up two women, but was in fact being beaten up himself....by the said two women.

and with that knowledge...you still went ahead and said "he beats up a couple of women while on the piss."

?

Its quite obvious now that he wasn't beating up two women, but was in fact being beaten up himself....by the said two women.

and with that knowledge...you still went ahead and said "he beats up a couple of women while on the piss."

?
Its obvious? Where did you see this, happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but this is literally the first Ive heard he was the victim here.

Obviously i don't have that knowledge Mr Fourex, or i wouldn't have said it.

Its obvious? Where did you see this, happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but this is literally the first Ive heard he was the victim here.

Obviously i don't have that knowledge Mr Fourex, or i wouldn't have said it.

CCTV footage from the night in question shows two women attacking Milford with a volley of punches. The former Broncos five-eighth does not retaliate, instead venting his anger by picking up a bin and throwing it, damaging a nearby vehicle.

......from the CM

Posted 3 pages back.

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

......from the CM

Posted 3 pages back.

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24
Still wouldn't take him back at the Broncos.
And the situation was serious enough that Souths didn't sign him.

Why were the women hitting him in the first place?

100% glad we let him go.

Apology accepted.....
Yea yea i apologize asshole haha.

Still the situation is sketchy, im curious why those girls were hitting him? Most of the time, people dont just beat on someone for no reason at all.
And why would the womens lawyers let this all go as far as it has if they knew there was cctv of the incident?
Something is dodgy about this whole situation.
Such a high profile bloke, being accused of some dodgy shit, while evidence just sat there that could clear him.

Also why did Souths scrap his deal? Surely this cctv footage was available this whole time?

Still the situation is sketchy, im curious why those girls were hitting him? Most of the time, people dont just beat on someone for no reason at all.

Geez.....you're out on a ledge here

I wonder how someone like Grace Tame (or B4L...for example) would feel about that comment.

I'd just tap out if I was you.

Tap Out John Cena GIF by WWE

Geez.....you're out on a ledge here

I wonder how someone like Grace Tame (or B4L...for example) would feel about that comment.

I'd just tap out if I was you.

Tap Out John Cena GIF by WWE
Are you serious dude?
I was asking a question about why the girls were hitting him.
Dont fucking try to paint me as a victim blamer, and comparing some chicks hitting an NRL player to a woman being raped is both fucked and a low blow.

Welcome to the ignore list mate.

Yea yea i apologize asshole haha.

And why would the womens lawyers let this all go as far as it has if they knew there was cctv of the incident?
Something is dodgy about this whole situation.
Such a high profile bloke, being accused of some dodgy shit, while evidence just sat there that could clear him.

Also why did Souths scrap his deal? Surely this cctv footage was available this whole time?
Victim blaming? Bloke should be praised for not beating the shit out of them, he had every right to.

Victim blaming? Bloke should be praised for not beating the shit out of them, he had every right to.
Simpleton, i asked a question. Why were they hitting him? Why were two women beating on him?
Wtf is with these delicate fucking snowflakes today? Cant ask a question? Get fucked.

The ignore list is growing today, im out.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.