Mitchell Pearce Incident

Just in case the NRL decided they wanted to drug test Pearce, he has now left the country on a several week "Rehabilitation"

Just in case the NRL decided they wanted to drug test Pearce, he has now left the country on a several week "Rehabilitation"
Well that's less obvious than a Ben Cousins style hair cut, I suppose.

Awaiting the headline tomorrow morning - "Mitchell Pearce arrested by United States airport security after being caught with illicit substances"

cocaine doesn't stay in your system very long, 48-72 hours most of the time, hence why it's a drug of choice for sportsmen.

get the job done on fri night, out of the system by mon morning ready for training.

They can get a hair sample. Pretty sure they can check that way.

Here is the text message.

2draq9h.jpg

Hope Copley and Niko aren't in too much trouble.
They'd be quite out of their depth in a new club, new city with a dodgy captain presiding them to go along.

Not that I'll ever doubt a story about NRL players using drugs, but that text looks fake as.

why take a photo of it and not a screen shot?
why is it 9/9 messages? Seems like a short conversation.

Not that I'll ever doubt a story about NRL players using drugs, but that text looks fake as.

why take a photo of it and not a screen shot?
why is it 9/9 messages? Seems like a short conversation.

I'm not an iPhone sheep, but isn't the 9/9 reference to the gallery? 9 screenshots? As in, I want to see the other 8.

You can see the icon on the bottom left that you will find in the gallery. 9 of 9 means there are 9 images. Text windows will have the name or number at the top.. Not the amount of messages in the convo.

Obviously someone else has taken screenshots, sent them and someone else has taken a photo of it. Maybe they didn't think to take a screenshot or just simply save the images. Or maybe they couldn't.. Maybe they were just being shown by a mate and decided to take a photo of it because that's all they could do.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are hating on this guy who sold the video.

If I caught something like that, I'd sell it too. I don't care if that makes me a ****, I'm still not a drop kick like the privileged asshole in the video.

I don't know why people are hating on this guy who sold the video.

If I caught something like that, I'd sell it too. I don't care if that makes me a ****, I'm still not a drop kick like the privileged asshole in the video.

Thank you, someone had to say it. I hate that we live in a world where people are filmed being deplorable human being yet people focus their on the bloke filming

Maybe the guy is a ****. But he is a **** that's 60k richer.

If I was told I could make that kind of money.. I would do it, as well.

Last edited:

Active Now

• cento
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.