Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
I

I was sure you were going to say Anthony Griffen.

LOL, na let's just say the Legend Hook is just keeping his irons warm in the fire, biding his time, waiting for the right opportunity.

Heck, what do I know, I really thought Seibs was the 'beez kneez' when he arrived back in late 2018. I really fell for all the hype, especially the boombox at training. Ohhhh boy heh

As a Wigan fan since the ARL ‘96 video game I’d be happy with Wane. He’s not going to stay forever so get Walters as the assistant with the chance to stay after Wane leave. I absolutely despised watching Wigan play over the last few years because they became the Storm with their bullshit wrestling and illegal plays. Not sure that stuff would work at the Broncos so he’d have to reign it in a bit

As a Wigan fan since the ARL ‘96 video game I’d be happy with Wane. He’s not going to stay forever so get Walters as the assistant with the chance to stay after Wane leave. I absolutely despised watching Wigan play over the last few years because they became the Storm with their bullshit wrestling and illegal plays. Not sure that stuff would work at the Broncos so he’d have to reign it in a bit

The formula to win Arl 96 was always two hit ups and then spread to the wing for a try. Fatty was always impressed. Still way better than the super league game.

My god there are votes for Green.

LOOK AT THE GODDAMN COWBOYS!

They're like us..but with less cap space for next year.

Give it up mate. We've had this discussion. You cant judge a coach on selected years to suit your argument.
The facts are the facts. He has won 3 premierships and coached a busted cowboys to a gf from 8th.
He has struggled the last 3 years for sure particularly with his older style. He is a smart guy and if he gets the job I'm sure he will learn from his mistakes.
I think kw is almost a certainty tbh but if Green gets the nod I'd be more than happy to see how it goes.

I would go for Toovey or try for McGuire from tigers. 2 strict coaches with football smarts, that could lead a young team like this.

Give it up mate. We've had this discussion. You cant judge a coach on selected years to suit your argument.
The facts are the facts. He has won 3 premierships and coached a busted cowboys to a gf from 8th.
He has struggled the last 3 years for sure particularly with his older style. He is a smart guy and if he gets the job I'm sure he will learn from his mistakes.
I think kw is almost a certainty tbh but if Green gets the nod I'd be more than happy to see how it goes.

He left the cowboys in a mess! They're in the same position we are with a better F/A and less cap space for next year.

Niel Henry had got the cowboys in the finals 2 years in a row before Green entered. Green had 3 good years, but his current trend is that he is a shit coach that left his team in a hot mess.

Thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:
If anything, you're selecting random data to suit your play. I'm just presenting what kind of coach Green CURRENTLY is.
Did you read the entire post?? you know, the bit where I said he has struggled with his old style or did you just selectively quote me to prove a point.
Bit of a pattern there I think

Last edited:
By that logic the man we should hire is none other than Wayne Bennett. 7 NRL premierships not to mention success in lower grades as well. Sure he's had a few lean years lately but as a whole there's none better.

Kevvie with Smith as hooker/assistant and try to get stephen kearney as defense assistant.

By that logic the man we should hire is none other than Wayne Bennett. 7 NRL premierships not to mention success in lower grades as well. Sure he's had a few lean years lately but as a whole there's none better.
So hes available??? I think that bit is relevant .😎

Did you read the entire post?? you know, the bit where I said he has struggled with his old style or did you just selectively quote me to prove a point.
Bit of a pattern there I think

Well we're not the club for him to try and get his groove back. Let him prove himself in a club with less pressure and expectations.

LOL, na let's just say the Legend Hook is just keeping his irons warm in the fire, biding his time, waiting for the right opportunity.

Heck, what do I know, I really thought Seibs was the 'beez kneez' when he arrived back in late 2018. I really fell for all the hype, especially the boombox at training. Ohhhh boy heh
The boom box at training and separating the team in the dressing rooms. That’s the sort of stuff that had me going hmmm like Marge Simpson.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.