NRL 2022 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Wasn't similar at all mate, let's be honest. Milne almost decapitated Spencer. A punch to the face would probably hurt less than that.

I guess they were still both swinging arms, one had more force. Luai should have been binned probably, Milne was a deadset send off.

2 Penrith players then ran past Walker while he was trying to get up and made contact and the ref does nothing.

Cody walker is such a deadset fukwit lol...

And I get souffs have gone on a run but people are living in absolute fantasy land if they think them getting to this game without Reynolds "proves" it was a good decision. Last year they made the gf and were far, far closer to penriff whilst finishing 3 positions higher winning SIX MORE GAMES.

And before people say "but latrell was injured this year" - he played 17 games last year, after tonight's game he has played 17 games this year too (ps big reason why he should be a centre as well. No point having a gun explosive player who plays when he wants and is injured 30% of games with poor defensive positioning, at centre you get all the good without his faults).

They will finish 6-8th again next year, might do a preliminary run again if latrell can be bothered. Rinse and repeat

Wasn't similar at all mate, let's be honest. Milne almost decapitated Spencer. A punch to the face would probably hurt less than that.
Similarly was probably not the right word, and yes, Milne’s baseball bat to the face got what it deserved.

Im just a bit precious about the lack of consistency when it comes to this shit. And I fucking hate Jarome luai. And Ashley Klein is a horrible ref.

Similarly was probably not the right word, and yes, Milne’s baseball bat to the face got what it deserved.

Im just a bit precious about the lack of consistency when it comes to this shit. And I fucking hate Jarome luai. And Ashley Klein is a horrible ref.
No argument there, if Milne hit Luai like that he should have got a medal for outstanding service to the game.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.