NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Mate, if all you are going to do is troll, just **** off and don't bother coming back. Other club supporters are welcome here if they value add, you are the very poster child of the opposite of that at the moment.

You are never going to win a whose E-peen is bigger game with Wolfie and it gets tiresome reading the crap that is coming out. There are some facts for you.
With all due respect.

Piss off.

At no point was I trolling. Disagreeing with a point and debating something is not trolling. Block me if you don't like it. You aren't guarding a fucking kingdom ffs. Grow some.

“Peewee” “littlepee”? he should be more concerned about the amount of carjackings in his hometown…

Probably smashing Doritos and playing fortnight, too busy!
Galah flying in from the dark yet again after his sesh on the goon bag... good to hear from you champ

Galah flying in from the dark yet again after his sesh on the goon bag... good to hear from you champ
5951C3FF 01D9 4457 98C6 E30D5DC8C47C

Jaypee is not a troll. Trolls live under bridges, which are all nicer than Penrith and surrounding suburbs.

Jaypee is not a troll. Trolls live under bridges, which are all nicer than Penrith and surrounding suburbs.
I'm a Penrith fan now... That's how you know I call it how I see it. Got called a melbourne fan last week. Arthur or Martha. I'll give you a tip stables. I will be a Warriors one tomorrow. Reminds me. Time for an avi change...

With all due respect.

Piss off.

At no point was I trolling. Disagreeing with a point and debating something is not trolling. Block me if you don't like it. You aren't guarding a fucking kingdom ffs. Grow some.
You are on a Bronco forum, telling anyone who will listen we have already lost against Penrith.
**** off out of here and go lurk on your shit teams forums where you belong.

You are 100% trolling because you know talking smack will get a rise out of folks.
I just hope the banhammer comes sooner rather than later, and as others have said, constructive chat from other teams fans is not the issue.
Its blokes like you who come here and shit on the team this very forum supports and play innocent like you are just having a conversation when you know exactly what you are doing.

Was good to see them staying evenhanded and making Cleary go off for his ten minute mandatory HIA when he got his head bashed and it was pissing blood everywhere. If nothing e the NRL are consistent with that rule.😕

Last night probably didn't tell us anything we don't already know. Penrith are bloody good but are beatable.

Whoever plays them next week simply must be disciplined. Zero dropped ball zero penalty. There are two game plans you can use to beat them.

Game plan one has to be hit up, get the 5th and kick, defend for 5, rinse and repeat. They don't do anything overly fancy or steamroll through you, they just wait for your error then pounce. Give them a sniff and they'll punish you. This game plan requires your middles to work there asses off!! Penriths discipline is so good you can't rely on errors or penalties so your big men need to lock horns and win the middle. You want to be kicking from the half way line at least at the end of your sets. If you do this well enough you play the game in their end and hopefully crack them.

The second game plan and this is the risky one, is launch all out attack. Play off the cuff footy with offloads and spreading the ball early, pulling the trigger when you can. The risk here however is you dont get it right and you invite them onto the attack and its goodnight. The reward however is you score points and make them have take their own risks to score points. Make them change the plan of just waiting for an opposition error and have to chase the game.

From a defensive perspective every one of their players who hits the ball up seems to make meters. Again you need your middles to have good line speed, get numbers in the tackle and put them on the back foot. Being a grand final you hope the ref puts the whistle away. It he starts blowing 6 agains and penalties in the first 15 mins you need to adjust your line speed and give up a few extra meters rather then a penalty. Need to be adaptive to how the refs want to control the game on the night.

The final key to beating them for shit sake is make Cleary work in Defence. Made 12 tackles all night! Basically that means every time panthers have the ball, instead of sucking in the big ones out the back he's touching the ball 3-4 times a set and barking orders. Fatigue impacts your kicking, passing, running and just how you react to situations. Yes they train for it but if the best half in the game is only making 12 tackles he's getting a free pass.

Last night probably didn't tell us anything we don't already know. Penrith are bloody good but are beatable.

Whoever plays them next week simply must be disciplined. Zero dropped ball zero penalty. There are two game plans you can use to beat them.

Game plan one has to be hit up, get the 5th and kick, defend for 5, rinse and repeat. They don't do anything overly fancy or steamroll through you, they just wait for your error then pounce. Give them a sniff and they'll punish you. This game plan requires your middles to work there asses off!! Penriths discipline is so good you can't rely on errors or penalties so your big men need to lock horns and win the middle. You want to be kicking from the half way line at least at the end of your sets. If you do this well enough you play the game in their end and hopefully crack them.

The second game plan and this is the risky one, is launch all out attack. Play off the cuff footy with offloads and spreading the ball early, pulling the trigger when you can. The risk here however is you dont get it right and you invite them onto the attack and its goodnight. The reward however is you score points and make them have take their own risks to score points. Make them change the plan of just waiting for an opposition error and have to chase the game.

From a defensive perspective every one of their players who hits the ball up seems to make meters. Again you need your middles to have good line speed, get numbers in the tackle and put them on the back foot. Being a grand final you hope the ref puts the whistle away. It he starts blowing 6 agains and penalties in the first 15 mins you need to adjust your line speed and give up a few extra meters rather then a penalty. Need to be adaptive to how the refs want to control the game on the night.

The final key to beating them for shit sake is make Cleary work in Defence. Made 12 tackles all night! Basically that means every time panthers have the ball, instead of sucking in the big ones out the back he's touching the ball 3-4 times a set and barking orders. Fatigue impacts your kicking, passing, running and just how you react to situations. Yes they train for it but if the best half in the game is only making 12 tackles he's getting a free pass.

I think the biggest thing needed to beat the Panthers is to negate their back 3.

Their meter eaters are their backs which allows their middles to bring energy and intensity in defence so turning them round more often and forcing them to get behind the ball through early kicks is the way to go.

You are on a Bronco forum, telling anyone who will listen we have already lost against Penrith.
**** off out of here and go lurk on your shit teams forums where you belong.

You are 100% trolling because you know talking smack will get a rise out of folks.
I just hope the banhammer comes sooner rather than later, and as others have said, constructive chat from other teams fans is not the issue.
Its blokes like you who come here and shit on the team this very forum supports and play innocent like you are just having a conversation when you know exactly what you are doing.
Get f*****.

Until last night I haven't even said definitively who I think can win. I'm not on a broncos thread flooding it trolling about the Panthers. This is the weekly discussion which I have been told to comment more in about other teams to stop cry babies like you who have a thin skin chucking toys out of the cot.

Also people like you don't get to niggle and niggle because I don't support your team and then when I punch back every now and then go crying and trying to get somebody banned on an internet forum. Loser behaviour.

It's not an exclusive club. If you don't like what I say there is ways to not see it. Grow up.

Bit of money come for the Warriors throughout the week. Someone expects them to put up a big fight. Thought it would have went the other way.

They were 4.50 at one point early in the week and 12 point faves. That actually is a "big move"..... bloke.

I have been monitoring the TAB odds since last weekend, they were 4.00.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.