NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Went back and checked what was happening with NAS-Kenny. So NAS seemed to be taking it upon himself to constantly drag players off the tackle. He did it on the first set against Yeo and got away with it only for Kenny to double leg him when he tried it the next set.

Honestly should have been a penalty against the Storm. Every team does it but it's one thing to drive your team mates, another to grab and fling the defenders off of tackles.

As far as Cleary, you guys be the judge.

Who is he offering the ball to? Completely normal behaviour.

Went back and checked what was happening with NAS-Kenny. So NAS seemed to be taking it upon himself and constantly just dragging players off the tackle. He did it on the first set against Yeo and got away with it, Kenny doubled legged him.

Honestly should have been a penalty against the Storm. Every team does it but it's one thing to drive your team mates, another to grab and fling the defenders off of tackles.

As far as Cleary, you guys be the judge.

Who is he offering the ball to? Completely normal behaviour.

It will be a deadset farce if the Cleary incident isn't brought up by the talking heads, along with a "please explain" to the Panthers, NRL AND the independent doctor. He absolutely must be checked and cleared before the GF if the NRL is in any way serious about head trauma. He was floating for at least 30 seconds there, if not more.

It will be a deadset farce if the Cleary incident isn't brought up by the talking heads, along with a "please explain" to the Panthers, NRL AND the independent doctor. He absolutely must be checked and cleared before the GF if the NRL is in any way serious about head trauma. He was floating for at least 30 seconds there, if not more.
Guys from 360 will be jerking their dicks at this story for the next week.

Oh man the PM XIII's vs PNG stream quality on Kayo is pretty average.

I thought there was a knock on from PNG in goal there..................no replay.

I'm torn here. Gotta love the underdog story of the Wahs but I desperately need someone to beat Penrith next week and I can't see them doing it.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I'm torn here. Gotta love the underdog story of the Wahs but I desperately need someone to beat Penrith next week and I can't see them doing it.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I don't think SJ turns around the result of a couple of weeks ago, I think you are right. I think Penrith fans know it too.

NZ are like an underdeveloped version of Penrith.

Strangely I haven't been nervous this week coming into this game with the Warriors.......................................and that worries me...............................I'm feeling that I am being complacent.

I know they pick anyone in these type of games but how does Tyrell Sloan get a run?

I know they pick anyone in these type of games but how does Tyrell Sloan get a run?
If Mal was serious, he'd go with Hammer at 1, Burton in the centres. However I think he just wanted to put on an exhibition and help Sloan's development, so he gave him that experience. There's a quality player there in Sloan, COVID and Hook wouldn't have helped his development all that much.

Was Drinkwater booked in for off-season surgery? It's odd that he didn't make this squad.

If Mal was serious, he'd go with Hammer at 1, Burton in the centres. However I think he just wanted to put on an exhibition and help Sloan's development, so he gave him that experience. There's a quality player there in Sloan, COVID and Hook wouldn't have helped his development all that much.

Was Drinkwater booked in for off-season surgery? It's odd that he didn't make this squad.
Haven't seen anything about him being injured

Cleary going walk about and not even checked along with Evan being flat on the ground and then wobbling all the way to the side line but then being cleared just continues to make the HIA system a farce.

Cleary going walk about and not even checked along with Evan being flat on the ground and then wobbling all the way to the side line but then being cleared just continues to make the HIA system a farce.
I was blowing out when he came back on. He might have the been the concussiest concussed guy to have ever concussed.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wolfie
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.