NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Stoop to my level? Look at your post ffs. The self awareness. Bully detected? In what way am I bullying anybody?

The bolded section? I was told to keep my differing views of certain things Broncos related more to the rugby league talk section of the forum because people can get highly emotional.
Piss poor attempt at damage control.

Stoop to my level? Look at your post ffs. The self awareness. Bully detected? In what way am I bullying anybody?

The bolded section? I was told to keep my differing views of certain things Broncos related more to the rugby league talk section of the forum because people can get highly emotional.
I personally think you have had some fair views, especially when some forum members have gone a bit far or biased on media or refereeing but you seem to easily get sucked in to pushing it too far and showing your own bias against the Broncos.

Your change of avatar is an example of an obvious lever to antagonise or troll. It’s neither funny, clever or adding any value to discussions.

At the end of the day this is a Broncos fan forum so to think you are adding value as some voice of reason with combative posts is folly. We all know our own fans get emotional or show bias…it doesn’t need to be pointed out as that is what a supporter forum is for.

I think when you first came on here and got called out for your motives you gave some lame ass excuse that you are just as active on all teams forums…if that is true it’s pretty sad as you must be posting and reviewing threads 18+ hours a day.

Hot Dogs Troll GIF

I personally think you have had some fair views, especially when some forum members have gone a bit far or biased on media or refereeing but you seem to easily get sucked in to pushing it too far and showing your own bias against the Broncos.

Your change of avatar is an example of an obvious lever to antagonise or troll. It’s neither funny, clever or adding any value to discussions.

At the end of the day this is a Broncos fan forum so to think you are adding value as some voice of reason with combative posts is folly. We all know our own fans get emotional or show bias…it doesn’t need to be pointed out as that is what a supporter forum is for.

I think when you first came on here and got called out for your motives you gave some lame ass excuse that you are just as active on all teams forums…if that is true it’s pretty sad as you must be posting and reviewing threads 18+ hours a day.
I have changed my avatar about 3 or 4 times on here. I believe I have mentioned before on here how much I liked Shaun Johnson since I was a kid. I followed him because he was on the touch footy scene and ever since have had a soft spot for the Warriors. We are judging what people's avatars are? Really? Really? This can't be real.

On the last paragraph that is just simply not true. I said I liked the diverse amount of topics on the entire site and the great layout of it compared to some other forums I have been on before.

I like Yeo and To'o too. But if we happen to lose tonight .. there is absolutely no chance that I'd be wearing a Panthers av for their next game.

Don't know any other true Broncs fan that would either.

I like Yeo and To'o too. But if we happen to lose tonight .. there is absolutely no chance that I'd be wearing a Panthers av for their next game.

Don't know any other true Broncs fan that would either.
Its not that serious... it's an internet avatar ffs.

Penrith don't stand a chance against us. They can aim to play in our half as much as they want, we have proven we can score from anywhere.

I think Warriors will be a bigger challenge then Penrith.

Penrith don't stand a chance against us. They can aim to play in our half as much as they want, we have proven we can score from anywhere.

I think Warriors will be a bigger challenge then Penrith.
I wish i had your confidence…tonight’s game is no gimme but to think Penrith don’t stand a chance against us just doesn’t compute…you don’t make 4 GF’s in a row, consistently replacing star players leaving for no drop in results to have no chance in a GF…

Everything about you is serious, and so attempting to be edgy.

You knew that today some Broncs members here would be a bit emotional. You knew that today you would probably get some bites.

I'll take the advice from some of the Broncs members, and not feed you anymore.

I wish i had your confidence…tonight’s game is no gimme but to think Penrith don’t stand a chance against us just doesn’t compute…you don’t make 4 GF’s in a row, consistently replacing star players leaving for no drop in results to have no chance in a GF…
Yea, but I think they've just been better while everyone else was bad/catching up to the new rules. They've been doing the same thing they've always done. We've been getting better every week.

Broncos 2023 isn't Parra 2022 or Melbourne 2024.

Their style won't work on us.

Yea, but I think they've just been better while everyone else was bad/catching up to the new rules. They've been doing the same thing they've always done. We've been getting better every week.

Also they lost to the Tigers...

But to not stand a chance… agree to disagree on that one

Active Now

• Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • westy316
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dash
  • jd87
  • simplythebest
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • pennywisealfie
  • Horseheadsup
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.