NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

Titans might give the finals a shake, they've got a decent squad.

If it was business decisions the Tigers and dragons wouldn't be disasters constantly.
Not necessarily. It could just be the mergers haven't shown the NRL a financial reason for its investment. We have to also look at the big picture in terms of the NRL business. I would venture that should either of those clubs look to be financially on the brink of collapse, they will have a better year.

He looked like he was going to break free for a little bit there. Definitely was 10m penalty. Just rewinded
Yeah I ain't rewinding titans vs the fucking dragons ... if the useless commentators got it wrong then whatever ... still don't really see the point in letting the tackle go on for that long ... just blow the penalty before it gets to dragging over the sideline because he wasn't going anywhere for 90% of that tackle

Yeah I ain't rewinding titans vs the fucking dragons ... if the useless commentators got it wrong then whatever ... still don't really see the point in letting the tackle go on for that long ... just blow the penalty before it gets to dragging over the sideline because he wasn't going anywhere for 90% of that tackle
Might have been slow communication between the touchie and sutton. He is a sutton.

Broncos fans on top of the world and humble as ever. Not much better site in rugby league 😐😐

This is a Broncos fan site ...

there'd be something wrong if we weren't on top of the world after knocking of the back-2-back Premiers and the 3rd placed team from last year ... while only conceding 2 tries per game

Fifita lazy up the middle there.

Just throwing this out there, should we make a big play to bring Hunt home to play 7 when Reyno retires? And leave Walsh as a career fullback.

Just throwing this out there, should we make a big play to bring Hunt home to play 7 when Reyno retires? And leave Walsh as a career fullback.

Hunt is 3 months older than Reyno.

but yes, we should leave Walsh as a career fullback

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.