NRL Auckland Nines

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Nothing illegal though right?

How do I find out if a stream is legal or illegal? My bad. It says that it is actually a stream host or something apparently. It displays links to streams and deletes illegal streams. So I'm not entirely sure. Sorry.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Be very careful if you're thinking about posting a stream link unless you're 100% sure it's legal.

If the stream is not affiliated with the club (like the awful YouTube stream the Sharks put up), the NRL or its sponsors (such as Telstra, CH9, Foxtel, etc) then it's almost certainly illegal.

If you're not sure put up a link in staff chat and we'll approve it first.

Does that apply if we talk about it? Or advertise websites on here?

Thank you for reminding me.

Falls under this part of the rules:
No Illegal Software/Copyrighted Discussion.
Discussions involving warez, cracks, security circumvention, using torrents for downloading copyrighted or illegal material is strictly prohibited. This includes music files or other unauthorized software. Asking for help in doing so will cause warns or suspensions of accounts.

This includes discussing, or linking to illegal streams of any television show or live sports broadcast on the public forums.

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Never mind...

Last edited:
Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Be very careful if you're thinking about posting a stream link unless you're 100% sure it's legal.

If the stream is not affiliated with the club (like the awful YouTube stream the Sharks put up), the NRL or its sponsors (such as Telstra, CH9, Foxtel, etc) then it's almost certainly illegal.

I'm guessing it's illegal then. Can I say that they're super easy to find if you need to watch it? Then I'll shut up.

I'm super excited for this. Two whole days of rugby league!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

Falls under this part of the rules:
No Illegal Software/Copyrighted Discussion.
Discussions involving warez, cracks, security circumvention, using torrents for downloading copyrighted or illegal material is strictly prohibited. This includes music files or other unauthorized software. Asking for help in doing so will cause warns or suspensions of accounts.

This includes discussing, or linking to illegal streams of any television show or live sports broadcast on the public forums.

Fair enough.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I'm guessing it's illegal then. Can I say that they're super easy to find if you need to watch it? Then I'll shut up.

I'm super excited for this. Two whole days of rugby league!
If it's not legal, then no discussion at all on the forums about it. You're free to privately message people of course, but in the public forum the rules apply.

Anyway, lets not drag this thread off topic (open a thread in staff chat to discuss further if you'd like), back to the topic!

Can't wait to see Barba in a Broncos jersey :D

Last edited:
Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
Last year I used to mobile phone app to watch Foxtel games. It was like $10 monthly, and I was poor. This year I intend on using Foxtel Play, which is only $50 monthly.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
If it's not legal, then no discussion at all on the forums about it. You're free to privately message people of course, but in the public forum the rules apply.

Anyway, lets not drag this thread off topic (open a thread in staff chat to discuss further if you'd like), back to the topic!

Can't wait to see Barba in a Broncos jersey :D

Me too. It still hasn't suck
In that he's a bronco yet. Super stoked

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Edit: Seriously. Stop trying to discuss this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
I really like the concept. Was an entertaining day of spectating. It's just a shame not all teams sent their best squad. If teams did, I think this would have similar success for rugby league as things like the IPL and BBL have for cricket.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Lachlan Coote suspected torn ACL yesterday, man that is so horrible for him and the Cowboys, he was going to be a key player for them.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Terrible news for Coote and the Cowboys

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
There have been more dummies fallen for in one day of this than months of a regular season.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Knights have looked really slick moving the ball in their match today.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Tigers look to be in for a tough season

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Are the roosters throwing this? The know they need to win right?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
There is absolutely no way this was sold out.

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • Culhwch
  • Robboi_321
  • Bucking Beads
  • OXY-351
  • Galah
  • Lostboy
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.