NEWS NRL First as Broncos Crack 50k Members, In Record Time

I love and support and none of us who don't live in Brisbane should be looked down on when we spend money to support this team.
Agreed @Sproj I mean when I visit Brisbane from Toowoomba I always visit RedHill to see the Bronx then I go and check in then I get ready go to Suncorp stadium for the game.

So why do we care if it impresses you or not? Your preference is irrelevant to this news, it does not make the stats in the article any less impressive, accurate or relevant.

And like I said, I am glad that my membership is valued but the club I love and support and none of us who don't live in Brisbane should be looked down on when we spend money to support this team.

Your view is the equivalent of being Sydney-centric.

Did you read the part where I said listed separately. Itemise it. All clubs should be made to do it.

So why do we care if it impresses you or not? Your preference is irrelevant to this news, it does not make the stats in the article any less impressive, accurate or relevant.

And like I said, I am glad that my membership is valued but the club I love and support and none of us who don't live in Brisbane should be looked down on when we spend money to support this team.

Your view is the equivalent of being Sydney-centric.

All of the Sydney clubs count members the same way we do ... hell, It's likely that almost every sporting club on the planet count members the same way.

20240211 093805
20230922 125641
20230908 110438
20230401 173633

Did you read the part where I said listed separately. Itemise it. All clubs should be made to do it.

According to you and I don't agree. A membership is a membership, a club should not be forced to itemise it at all, no fan should be made to feel singled out and not as valuable / different to another.

All of the Sydney clubs count members the same way we do ... hell, It's likely that almost every sporting club on the planet count members the same way.

Like I said Souths just got exposed for fudging the figures.

According to you and I don't agree. A membership is a membership, a club should not be forced to itemise it at all, no fan should be made to feel singled out and not as valuable / different to another.
I agree how many people can afford a membership and also see a broncos game most fans watch it on TV doesn't it make any difference. Both Fans and members have something in common we all support the broncos. I want to see who sells the most merchandise in the NRL I got a feeling it is also us

Honestly I am glad we don't do pet Memberships. Rosie is humbled to be a fan not a member. That reminds me I haven't bought her a jersey just yet. Just a pet tag

How can a ground that holds 52,000 have 60,000 members?
Bayern Munich outnumber their capacity by nearly 4 times(Largest membership of any sports team on earth).

Membership =/= season ticket holders.

And out of all clubs I would say Broncos have probably the lowest membership to Attendance ratio, it's not like Souths Average over 30k attendance during the year, they are lucky to get 20k.

I wouldn't be Surprised if we push 40k average attendance this year, especially with no Gabba this year.

That said I think it would be good if the NRL had member numbers and Season ticket holder numbers stated for each team.

I don't work in membership but any way- a seat is really the only figure that counts.

Souths got pinged for counting pet memberships and all sorts of memberships.

It fudges the figures. I'd rather just see seated membership. List the other stuff separately.
What. i dont have a seated membership, am I less of a Broncos "member" than the guy who can go to the game?

Come on man.

For what it's worth, last year it was 25,132 ticketed members and 11,668. I'd bet this years numbers are a more even break though.

A few reasons why I became a member is A. I 🫶🏻 our team B. I love going to the matches it gets me out of the dud fest Toowoomba has going on I mean seriously there is nothing good on I said that when I became member

You guys in Brisbane/QLD have it easy as Broncs fans.

I love being deep in enemy territory and supporting the Broncos!
I hold my head high, and even through the dreaded Seibold era and the Spoon year, i wore my Broncos hat to the gym and into town whenever i left the house.

I even got a few pats on the back at the gym from NSWelshman applauding my loyalty in the year we got the spoon. (and yes i did go home and wash my clothes after those back pats).

I hold my head high, and even through the dreaded Seibold era and the Spoon year, i wore my Broncos hat to the gym and into town whenever i left the house.

I even got a few pats on the back at the gym from NSWelshman applauding my loyalty in the year we got the spoon. (and yes i did go home and wash my clothes after those back pats).
I feel ya because when I visited my dad in Mackay I was in cowboys territory. The only good thing about the seibold era is I found Rosie then she started watching matches with me

You are not in Brisbane?

#Notarealfan

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.