NEWS NRL First as Broncos Crack 50k Members, In Record Time

Like I said Souths just got exposed for fudging the figures.

They also used to have their "Souths Cares" membership, which was like $5. It was effectively a $5 donation to their charity, but were counted as paid members, and people were buying 20 or 30 of them at a time to give as gifts to people who likely were oblivious to the fact (and didn't care) that they were members.

They also used to have their "Souths Cares" membership, which was like $5. It was effectively a $5 donation to their charity, but were counted as paid members, and people were buying 20 or 30 of them at a time to give as gifts to people who likely were oblivious to the fact (and didn't care) that they were members.

The low self-esteem members won't like your logic or point.

Leave Mittens alone, he's a member too.

I should gift my mum a membership since her team is shit 😂😂😂 I know Benji Marshall will be pissed at me if did that to her 😂😂😂 . I love being a fan and a member of the best team

Doesn't make sense, if 60,000 season members decide to go to a game how do they have a seat in a 52,000-seat stadium.

Pretty obvious that doesn't add up.

Man.
They literally count peoples dog memberships lol.

Is there seriously negativity about broncos reaching 50,000 members ffs.
Yea it'd be great if they were all 12 game memberships and it'd impress all those hard to impress people, but ffs this is still impressive.
Shows we have a far reaching fan base, and we average about 35,000 so it's not as if there's no one turning up. Man United have probably 10 million fans overseas, think that doesn't translate to dollars for the club the same way this does (although on a lot smaller scale), and you think that makes them any less of a fan. The more members we have the bigger crowds we will get, doesn't mean all of them need to be there every single game.

If you can't celebrate this I'm not sure what off field achievements you can celebrate.

On another note... **** DD is our most AMAZING purchase I reckon....

Lang Park is a victim of its own location, sadly. It can't get the upgrade it deserves without severing Milton road, not to mention its surrounded by residential areas.

Should've been designed to seat 60,000+ from the outset.

How many members do you think Reece Walsh is partly responsible for?
Every kid wants to be him and every female wants a kid with him
Correct. lol

ovaries explode GIF

You guys in Brisbane/QLD have it easy as Broncs fans.

I love being deep in enemy territory and supporting the Broncos!
I hold my head high, and even through the dreaded Seibold era and the Spoon year, i wore my Broncos hat to the gym and into town whenever i left the house.

I even got a few pats on the back at the gym from NSWelshman applauding my loyalty in the year we got the spoon. (and yes i did go home and wash my clothes after those back pats).
Wear my Broncos jersey every casual Friday at the office. Before hot-desking, I even had a Broncos flag hanging up.

A decent amount of Broncos supporters in the capital 😀 - Also Raiders fans are more amusing then anything.

I am in Brisbane but not a member. I might be #notarealfan as well...

But to be fair, I saw the number had gone over 52k and figured there wasn't a seat for me. So thank god this thread has been an education for me.
From the below (Broncos statement), I would assume most wouldn't have season tickets at Suncorp. E.g. Whenever I got a membership I got a below the boarder one (which comes with 2 away game tickets).

We would have to get over 100k before we have to worry about capacity issues.

"The huge milestone includes members from across the world, interstate and those strewn across regional Queensland, which makes up more than 50% of the Bronxnation."

From the below (Broncos statement), I would assume most wouldn't have season tickets at Suncorp. E.g. Whenever I got a membership I got a below the boarder one (which comes with 2 away game tickets).

We would have to get over 100k before we have to worry about capacity issues.

"The huge milestone includes members from across the world, interstate and those strewn across regional Queensland, which makes up more than 50% of the Bronxnation."
I know, I was just poking fun at earlier comments!

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.