NEWS NRL First as Broncos Crack 50k Members, In Record Time

From the below (Broncos statement), I would assume most wouldn't have season tickets at Suncorp. E.g. Whenever I got a membership I got a below the boarder one (which comes with 2 away game tickets).

We would have to get over 100k before we have to worry about capacity issues.

"The huge milestone includes members from across the world, interstate and those strewn across regional Queensland, which makes up more than 50% of the Bronxnation."

Right, well in plain, simpleton (or let's call it @1910) terms, our actual REAL member figure is more likely something like 25k because the more than 50% outside of Brisbane don't exist and are FAKE members.

This should allow him to sleep better tonight now we have a better idea of the REAL member number and shame on our club for announcing such a misleading figure by not itemising the actual numbers in the areas that matter:

REAL (read take a seat) members:
tumblr_ooflzufivP1w8mobyo2_500.gif

and the FAKE, out of town (don't have a seat) members:
tumblr_ooflzufivP1w8mobyo3_500.gif

Of course, given this movie is now about 20 years old, the reference might be too modern for @1910 to get.

Right, well in plain, simpleton (or let's call it @1910) terms, our actual REAL member figure is more likely something like 25k because the more than 50% outside of Brisbane don't exist and are FAKE members.

This should allow him to sleep better tonight now we have a better idea of the REAL member number and shame on our club for announcing such a misleading figure by not itemising the actual numbers in the areas that matter:

Of course, given this movie is now about 20 years old, the reference might be too modern for @1910 to get.

I must be Dexter Jettster or something...

So they kinda do itemise it too I guess.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.